Atte Mäkinen

13th forward:
Joonas Huovinen

Helpoing

21st c schizoid man
Jun 28, 2011
Riga
Now Germany scores on the power play and leads 2-1. Weird. :D
Does the score reflect the pace of the game? I mean, is Germany simply playing better or are just Russians unable to convert their multiple chances while suffering from unlucky bounces? Missed the 1st period and that's why I'm asking :)

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Does the score reflect the pace of the game? I mean, is Germany simply playing better or are just Russians unable to convert their multiple chances while suffering from unlucky bounces? Missed the 1st period and that's why I'm asking :)

Unfortunately I've missed most of the 1st period myself. The last few minutes the Germans played very well. They were able to skate with the Russian team and capitalize on a couple of sloppy plays and a rather soft penalty against Zharkov.

Judging by the reaction of the commentator (although I don't understand a single word) the equalizer was rather surprising, so I guess Russia was controling the play for the most part.

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
If you're getting an error message, try clicking back.

When I did that I kept getting the same error message every 10 seconds. Then opened a new tab and klicked on the original link again, and it has worked ever since.

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
lol, why didn't Russians call time out and pull the goalie when they had face off in the offenzive zone 50 seconds before the end? :laugh:

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
The Russians could really use Tolchinsky. They're going to need Vasilevski to be much better if they're going to medal.

The Germans sagged a bit after getting a 3-1 lead but an impressive showing nonetheless.

croAVSfan*

Huge congrats to Germany. Now if they beat Swiss and Latvia they can be 2nd in their group. :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad