Prospect Info: Tyler Boucher (F) - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Did he just get hurt? Went for the big hit and looked like he hurt his shoulder.

Geez, how unlucky are the Sens to lose two of their three top line & their 1st OA pick in 2021 in the same week. They have enough injured guys to dress a full team in their org.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Can’t deny when he’s coming down the wing he’s large and in charge. He’s being tested and he’ll pass. Sucks but I liked what I saw for 3 shifts

Reactions: ReginKarlssonLehner

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Can’t deny when he’s coming down the wing he’s large and in charge. He’s being tested and he’ll pass. Sucks but I liked what I saw for 3 shifts

Me too. You can definitely see the very unique combination of skill and physicality. He might not be big enough to be a force. Although he strikes me as someone who can possess a similar build to Shane Doan and maintain that level of play over multiple seasons.

Reactions: HSF

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
That's what it looked like to me when I first saw it, the hit clearly did something to him. Geez another Sens org player who might need should surgery, YIKES.

And it's doubly bad if physicality is your bread and butter. Not good.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
That's what it looked like to me when I first saw it, the hit clearly did something to him. Geez another Sens org player who might need should surgery, YIKES.

I wasn't sure what the injury was when looking at the hit. I thought it might have been the head but could not slow down the video to check. A shoulder separation is not good for a player who is supposed to become a physical player.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I wasn't sure what the injury was when looking at the hit. I thought it might have been the head but could not slow down the video to check. A shoulder separation is not good for a player who is supposed to become a physical player.
Surgery could probably fix it, doctors are amazing today what they can do & he is young with lots of time to recoup with great trainers in pro sports.

Reactions: Cosmix
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad