Injury Report: Tuevo Teravainen out for playoffs with broken hand - (UPDATE - return set for Game 1 of ECF)

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
As Svechhammer said, they’re basically the Islanders if the Islanders had the green light to create offense as well.
It's like a slower, more top heavy version of NJ that isn't going to get its head caved in defensively every night.

I'm still curious on what this delay before Game 1 is going to do to them. I think we'll be fine, our system should prevent excessive rust, but for a team that was on the kind of roll that Florida was on, they could come in flat.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Graph seems consistent. Any numbers?

Also reason for the bronchodilatation test.

Male, 43 years, 175.8 cm, 71.0 kg, 23.0 kg/m2 (decrypted for European use only)
pre-existing conditions: high blood pressure, diovan 160mg

Measure results:
hf-mr-measures.jpg

Basic phase
hf-mr-basic-phase.jpg

Br.dil.phase
hf-mr-brdil-phase.jpg

Graphs: basic and br.dil.
hf-mr-graphs-basic-and-brdil.jpg

Reactions: toastmasterbone

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
Not sure they're much more physical than the Isles. They're much more effective playing a physical game than the Isles because they have more talent, but honestly I'm not sure anyone in the league is more physical than the Isles.
NY Islanders were 5th in the league in hits. Vegas was 13th. Florida was 24th. Dallas was 26th. Carolina was 29th. Interesting fact, only 2 of the top 10 teams in hits made the playoffs (Islanders, Tampa).

Of all the teams left, Vegas scares me the most. We went 0-2 vs. them and I don't recall us looking particularly good in those games.

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
NY Islanders were 5th in the league in hits. Vegas was 13th. Florida was 24th. Dallas was 26th. Carolina was 29th. Interesting fact, only 2 of the top 10 teams in hits made the playoffs (Islanders, Tampa).

Of all the teams left, Vegas scares me the most. We went 0-2 vs. them and I don't recall us looking particularly good in those games.
Agreed. And against Dallas it felt like we spent 90% of our time in those games in their zone. Vegas just outplayed us, which happened so infrequently this year.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad