Injury Report: Tuevo Teravainen out for playoffs with broken hand - (UPDATE - return set for Game 1 of ECF)

whiskers

Aug 2, 2018
what are the rules about getting other players , can we have more than 23 ? if so i d want to have Bokk , Stromwall , rees , suzuki , Robidas any other players In Carolina and at least have separate practice s to see who can we replace if another players get injured , get those players involve , Robert Orr can stay home lol since my hometown team traded him , we been on a tear , something like 21 wins in a row , and we just knocked off the huskys to go onto 3rd round

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Depending on the severity, even with surgery, he could be back for the playoffs. But I think the expectation should be the 3rd round at best if we get there. This is a huge loss and of course Piles fans will ignore it cuz dey got high stikked.

whiskers

Aug 2, 2018
which hand is it im a righty and shoot right , so my left hand is only needed to hold the stick , im sure we can make a hole in the cast so the stick goes thru lol

Reactions: CandyCanes

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
Depending on the severity, even with surgery, he could be back for the playoffs. But I think the expectation should be the 3rd round at best if we get there. This is a huge loss and of course Piles fans will ignore it cuz dey got high stikked.
Yeah I’d hope it would be similar to Kadri from last year. Out in the first round but came back in the 3rd.

Reactions: Tryamw and geehaad

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
I feel like I already know the answer to this, but I’m guessing there can be no discipline after the fact for axe chopping at someone like that? :rolleyes:

Reactions: zman77

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I feel like I already know the answer to this, but I’m guessing there can be no discipline after the fact for axe chopping at someone like that? :rolleyes:
Sorry, but mandatory:
ChTdxMKVEAAeZPz.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3CanesInTheBox

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad