Tucson Roadrunners Discussion - Western Conference Champions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Yeah, I'd be lying if I said a wasn't a little worried, but he's still on track. I just hope he's lifting skating and eating like a madman while being forced to watch shift by shift videos of Joe Thornton. Add some mass to that thin frame and learn how to use it.
He should be watching Jumbo Joe and perlini should be watching Wheeler.

Reactions: Jakey53

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Ouch Bakersfield just scored on a PP

RR on PP now, so many penalty calls

2nd 5 on 3 coming up for the RR

No scoring on 2nd 5 on 3 either

And now another RR pp

Last edited:
Reactions: Naych_PHX

Fortier40

Oct 15, 2017
PleasantBeautifulCentipede-size_restricted.gif

Strome's first shot, sorry been trying to post earlier but had a bad time doing it.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Strome Jersey signed + photo with him just went for $700 in post game auction

475 for same with KEL

Last edited:

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Strome and Merkley are 1st and 2nd in AHL rookie scoring.

Strome is tied for 1st in ppg for players who have played 10 or more games.

I wonder how long they are destined to stay in the AHL. I'd rather not see them in the cluster that is our NHL team, but eventually they are gonna have to try and make some kind of moves.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Crouse-Strome-Merkley seems to be just killing it based on stats. They need to keep them together for a couple of months and if they maintain that level of chemistry and production they should call the entire line up and play them together.

I agree. Why bring them up now? So we can go from 31st to 31st? Give them the time to fully/over develop. The NHL season is a lost season at this point.

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
Just behind Strome and Merkley, Capobianco is tied for third in team scoring with 7 points and is +7. He's a great puck mover coming out of the zone and finds seams to set guys up in the offensive zone.
The best forward after Strome and Merkley has been Pederson. I remember him being hard on the puck matched up against Strome in the prospects game and he's been getting better each game here. He's shifty in tight on guys and breaks down defenders, great possession player. Really, Garland and Duclair should pay him for lessons. He finishes his chances too, beauty short side goal in tight last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad