Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
This guy was the backup in Tucson last night with Prosvetov gone to Colorado

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
How did Villalta look?

I saw he is still wearing his LA mask so he definitely needs to get that sorted out!

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
How did Villalta look?

I saw he is still wearing his LA mask so he definitely needs to get that sorted out!
It wasn't a standing on his head performance but he was strong. Full marks. The only one that beat him was a pass from the slot to the left of the post. They had to pass it around him to beat him,

He appears to be a solid pro,

Reactions: Mosby

crazyhockeylover96

Mar 14, 2009
Just noticed that McCartney’s photo on the RR roster site is in a Flyers jersey from a pre-draft rookie camp. Can the team
not update to a Coyotes or RR jersey? It’s only been years (2019).

Sanford, Costco, and Raty are understandable until you notice the PTOs are current.

• Haha
Reactions: Kaizen

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
2-1 Tucson, Guenther scores it.

Out shooting them 32-16 so far, so they're generating shots, but can't get a ton by the goalie. As I've stated many times, I don't think that Potvin is the right guy for Tucson, and this year will prov it again, so I hope that the organization rethinks the coaching job and finds someone with more experience

wbwing

Aug 28, 2014
Those lines make no sense. Why is Soderstrom not on the right side opposite Szuber or Kolyachonok? Does Doan have enough talent to play with?

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Too many righties - a nice problem to have, Playing on his weak side is good experience.
I don't follow the Road Runners closely enough to know if this applies but when the Coyotes post their lines on social media, the order of the lines is random and not related to deployment.

This is just a note for those who might be panicking about Doan on the 4th line or Soderstom on the 3rd pair.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad