TSK'S Mock Draft Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
All teams have until the end of today to offer deals for Malkin... err.. i mean the 4th pick

thestonedkoala

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Put this thread back up into the prospect thread. IT's DYING HERE!

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
didnt the mock draft board used to be an extension of the prospects board? they should keep it as a subforum there

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
First, id like to tell are the fans of this city to screw themselves. The Blackhawks never thank anyone.

With the 4th pick in the 2004 entry draft, the Chicago Blackhawks select Yevgeny Malkin from Metallurg Magnitogor of the Russian Superleague.

Ruckus007

where to?
May 27, 2003
Huntington, WV
1. Pittsburgh: Alexander Ovechkin (RW), Dynamo Moscow
2. Columbus: Rostislav Olesz (C/RW), HC Vitkovice
3. Washington: Cam Barker (D), Medicine Hat
4. Chicago: Yevgeni Malkin (C), Magnitogorsk

If anyone is interested in making an offer for the 5th pick, please PM me.

thestonedkoala

Thank you for keeping this thing alive, I'm sorry but I'm a bit busy and since it's stuck down here, I forget about it.

Ruckus007

where to?
May 27, 2003
Huntington, WV
The Buffalo Sabres would like to thank the city of Raleigh for hosting this event and congratulate the __________ for winning this year's Stanley Cup. The Sabres are proud to select Wes O'Neill , defenseman from the University of Notre Dame Fighting Irish.

6'4", 207 lbs. Potential top pairing defenseman badly needed in the Sabres organization. Through 12/27/03, 15 GP, 2 G 5 A 7 TP, 6 PIM, +7.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
The Edmonton Oilers would like to thank the Carolina Hurricanes for putting on this wonderful draft, and also to congratulate them on winning the Stanley Cup in that exciting seven-game series against Nashville.

With the sixth overall pick in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft, the Oilers are thrilled to select, from Sparta Praha, Marek Schwarz.

With Deslauriers and Schwarz, the Oilers should have a good future between the pipes. And with another first round pick, they can still get a decent forward or d-man.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
I just wanted to thank the great fans of Carolina and congratulate the New Jersey Devils on their repeat as Stanley Cup Champions.

The Hurricanes are proud to select

From Fulton, New York playing for the London Knights of the Ontario Hockey League

Robbie Schremp

rschremp_left.jpg

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Is this thing still going? Maybe we should start firing off PMs to the team who's up.

Ruckus007

where to?
May 27, 2003
Huntington, WV
To keep everyone updated

1. Pittsburgh: Alexander Ovechkin (RW), Dynamo Moscow
2. Columbus: Rostislav Olesz (C/RW), HC Vitkovice
3. Washington: Cam Barker (D), Medicine Hat
4. Chicago: Yevgeni Malkin (C), Magnitogorsk
5. Buffalo: Wes O'Neill (D), University of Notre Dame
6. Edmonton: Marek Schwarz (G), Sparta Praha
7. Carolina: Robbie Schremp (C), London

thestonedkoala

Sorry I've been away on vacation and still am :(

Uh, PLEASE AGAIN MOVE THIS!

And I'll fire off some PMS.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
I was about to make my selection, because I got a PM saying I was up. Looks like I gotta wait til Florida makes their selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad