TSK'S Mock Draft Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Maybe we should try another one. We can start it here, but advertise it on either the prospect board or gamenight board. And it should start only after every team has been taken by a dedicated poster, who, if not regularly checking up on the thread, will at least respond to private messages.

I think a mock draft is a good idea to get going right around now, but it bugs me when some of the posters who sign up don't care.

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
The Mods moved it to this board and all the Prospect board regulars stopped paying attention to it. Best luck is trying to have it here if the Mods won't let it onto the Prospects board.

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
I didn't even get to make my pick! :cry:

But I'll go in again....... I say we each take two teams this time, so there are less people to keep track of. There are already 9 people that I count who want to go in again [Seachd, TopGun12, slats432, Bluenote13, go pierre Hedin, Cayouche, PavelBure, Myself and TSK(???)] and if they have been keeping track of this down here, than I'm sure they will keep the thread moving along at quicker pace, if we start a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->