TSK'S Mock Draft Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Duff88 said:
The Nashville Predators are proud to select Kyle Chipchura from the Prince Albert Raiders.

Chipchura is the much needed big center that Nashville will need to developpe a great team. He'll be a welcomed addition to this team!
Thank you to Nashville who picked the guy i wanted ;)...
montreal is right now trying to find another player ... could take some times .. :D
btw im listening for any offers for that pick ...(still very good goalie available im shocked they are still there ...)

Last edited:

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
Kryoptix said:
Thank you to Nashville who picked the guy i wanted ;)...
montreal is right now trying to find another player ... could take some times .. :D
btw im listening for any offers for that pick ...(still very good goalie available im shocked they are still there ...)

Would like to make an offer...check your PM.

thestonedkoala

TRADE:

To Montreal: Scott Hartnell

To Nashville: 1st Round Draft Pick, Jozef Balej (sorry if I mess his name up) and a 3rd Rounder in 2004

Last edited by a moderator:

thestonedkoala

Minnesota is also wanting to get another 1st round draft pick!

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
thestonedkoala said:
TRADE:

To Montreal: Scott Hartnell

To Nashville: 1st Round Draft Pick, Jozef Balej (sorry if I mess his name up) and a 3rd Rounder in 2004
Montreal are very thrilled with this trade !
they finnally have a big top 6 guy that can be mean and score big goals !!
thank you for everybody who send me offers for my pick ... but this one was just too good to pass it up !
we're still very sad to loose balej (a future top 6 forward) but with current habs roster we needed bigger guy on top lines ...
so this is now mtl new lines:
Bulis - Koivu - Ryder
Zednik - Ribeiro - Hartnell
Dackell - Begin - Sundstrom
Langdon - Ward - Kilger

and we still have good prospect with kastitisyn,perezhogin,hossa,higgins,plekanec and gratton !
:D

Duff88

May 7, 2002
With the 17th pick overall in the 2004 draft, pick who was just recently acquired from the Montreal Canadiens, the Nashville Predators are proud to select from Moscow, Russia, forward Enver Lisin.

With Scott Hartnell now gone to Montreal for this 1st round pick, we now have three more players. We have Josef Balej who will be one of our best sniper prospect, but we felt that this organisation needed another sniper so we decided to select speedy forward Enver Lisin. We also got a 3rd round pick.

We now feel that we have one of the strongest prospect chart in the league :

LW : Timofei Shiskanov and Konstantin Glazachev
C : Kyle Chipchura, Oliver Setzinger Grigory Shafigulin
RW : Scottie Upshall, Enver Lisin, Darren Haydar and Brendan Segal
D : Ryan Suter, Kirill Safronov, Kevin Klein & Richard Stehlik
G : Brian Finley and Teemu Lassila

And also a lot of good young players :

Martin Erat
Adam Hall
Dan Hamhuis
Jan Lasak
Jordin Tootoo
David Legwand

Maithz

For the 19th overall of the 2004 NHL entry draft , the Ottawa Senators are Proud to select Devan Dubnyk

thestonedkoala

What does Boston need? A center? Bergeron has emerged? A Winger? Goalie? Defenseman? WHAT?

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
Montoya is still around, but with Raycroft and Toivonen I'm not sure Boston would be interested......
Johannes Salomansson
Petteri Nokelainen
maybe AJ Thelen if they need/want a defenseman.

thestonedkoala

Don't think they need D...Jillson, Boynton, Morrisson, Stuart, couple others...

Jakub Sindel!

I think they need a winger personally...They got a couple good centers, now they need a winger or two...

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
thestonedkoala said:
Don't think they need D...Jillson, Boynton, Morrisson, Stuart, couple others...

Jakub Sindel!

I think they need a winger personally...They got a couple good centers, now they need a winger or two...

Ok, Boston Selects Sindel....Next!?

Mack

Nov 5, 2002
Prince George, BC
thestonedkoala said:
Flames are up, couldn't get him on IM so I'm guessing Montoya, he's dropped a lot.

that would take aload off my mind if he took montoya since he is the best available but the avs dont really need him...so can i pick????

thestonedkoala

Mack said:
that would take aload off my mind if he took montoya since he is the best available but the avs dont really need him...so can i pick????

Give it a day Mack, sorry but I want it to be confirmed. Montoya isn't really needed in Calgary, says some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->