Trouba Requests Trade - Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj8000

Jun 5, 2010
Dreger says Trouba has no fit in Canada. Make him rot.

Apparently Dregger reported today that Jets offered 5.5x6 and Overhart didn't care.

Dregger also said Trouba isn't interested in playing anywhere in Canada. So we now know this has nothing to do with playing RHD.

Hmmm, I guess this is not from a source you can listen to on the internet (not that I do not believe you); however, if this is the case, I would be tempted to let him sit out the year to consider his options.

gbill2004*

Sep 23, 2011
Hmmm, I guess this is not from a source you can listen to on the internet not that I do not believe you; however, if this is the case, I would be tempted to let him sit out the year to consider his options.
Gary Lawless just tweeted:

Dreger: "The belief is Trouba doesn't see a fit in Canada." #nhljets

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
this is becoming funny.
Overhardt's really playing a ****** game of poker.
not sure what he doesn't understand. there's no way Trouba's coming out of this winning.
the only chance Trouba's camp wins is if Chevy's getting pressure from the owners or thinks his job's on the line. we all know that's not the case.
Trouba may be dumb enough to sit out the entire year. that would truly be remarkable.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
What are the best guesses on offers from those 3 teams?

Rangers LD - Skei
Boston LD - Krug
Detroit LD - Dekeyser (Dregder said Holland basically offered anyone on the roster not named Larkin)

Don't Chevy was interested.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I'm not Tessier.

BTW he predicts 6x$5.65M

Extra is because it's Winnipeg.

If that's true it would be awesome for Winnipeg.

Trouba addresses the lineups biggest issue and the core with him is pretty much set.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Can you give a bit of a synopsis please?

I thought he was TNSE lapdog at first. I e-mailed him a couple of times, I wasn't rude, and he told me to never e-mail him again.

His comments today suggest he supports Trouba or at least is not taking sides.
I support Trouba. He's probably crazy but I hope he gets what he wants.

Last edited by a moderator:

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
It's like you hate him now but if he signs and stays here then he is forgiven and after booing him for a couple of games you will cheer him on.

Edgar Halliwax

aka Marvin Candle
Sep 23, 2011
Winnipeg
I thought he was TNSE lapdog at first. I e-mailed him a couple of times, I wasn't rude, and he told me to never e-mail him again. Much like I am almost banned here.
His comments today suggest he supports Trouba or at least is not taking sides.
I support Trouba. He's probably crazy but I hope he gets what he wants.

I hope he doesn't. I hope this backfires on him and the old man and his brain damaged agent.

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
Thanks. They're all interesting but I like Rangers offer best.

Skjei was drafted the sme year at JT and has 14 NHL games and 4 points. JT has 221 games and 72 points. Do you seriously think he is the guy to target? Probably a #5 with a remote possibility of a #4. Even including a winger that we don't need it is a poor deal imo.

Skidooboy

Jun 22, 2011
L4 Kordylewski Cloud
I say let Trouba rot!
I hope the 30 other gems make an example of Trouba and he spends the next 3 years in the KHL in Siberia.
Seriously. I don't ever want him back, and I'm willing to loose the asset to teach that POS a lesson.

gbill2004*

Sep 23, 2011
Skjei was drafted the sme year at JT and has 14 NHL games and 4 points. JT has 221 games and 72 points. Do you seriously think he is the guy to target? Probably a #5 with a remote possibility of a #4. Even including a winger that we don't need it is a poor deal imo.

D-men often take longer to develop. Trouba is the exception, not the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad