Rumor: Treliving rumored to be interested in acquiring Evan Rodrigues per David Pagnotta and agent Darren Ferris or Sonny Milano per Pagnotta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Doesn't Pagnotta just parrot what the real insiders say?
Don't all commentators/writers do that? The real insiders generally don't post their inside knowledge on Twitter. Instead they tell someone like Friedman or the like... and they post.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
If I can think of any one player the antithesis of a "Sutter player", it might be Milano. Not to say it couldn't work but seriously.
same was said about Gaborik in LA. Worked out pretty good. Actually same was said about Johnny last year, and that looked just fine.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
same was said about Gaborik in LA. Worked out pretty good. Actually same was said about Johnny last year, and that looked just fine.
Well, Gaborik and Gaudreau have superior talent

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
If I can think of any one player the antithesis of a "Sutter player", it might be Milano. Not to say it couldn't work but seriously.
Unless you're like, Jacques Demers, coaches just don't like players who suck.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
I’m just surprised Milano was let walk for nothing. He just had a breakout year

I'm still shocked Milano wasn't resigned by the Ducks. Was he 100% just a leech off of Zegras?

I'm pretty surprised at the Milano situation. Is this a character issue?

First 39 games = 29 points.

Last 27 games = 5 points.

Besides skating fast, he's not particulary good at anything. Has tunnel vision and on top of it all, he's a liability defensively.

I don't think there's a Ducks fan who is surprised. He's a fine spare part that can jump in and play in case of injuries, but with GM Verbeek saying this team needs to get physically stronger (which also 99% of Ducks fans agrees with) it was quite expected that Milano would be an odd man out. Especially since he, like you see in the stats, did absolutely nothing in the second half of the season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad