Rumor: Treliving rumored to be interested in acquiring Evan Rodrigues per David Pagnotta and agent Darren Ferris or Sonny Milano per Pagnotta

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
...you'd swear that Pagnotta was just reading this Forum a few days ago, as in the Calgary trade threads we all discussed Rodriguez or Milano going to Calgary...he's just speculating like we do here...

Reactions: Fatass

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
After the season he just had thats an absolute steal. Is worth 3-4m AAV
Keep in mind he played with sid and filled in on the second line with PP time in pitt. He won't reproduce those #s again but is still a useful player . 1.5 to 1.75 is his value and might squeak out a 2 to 3 year deal if the value stays LOW

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
I'm still shocked Milano wasn't resigned by the Ducks. Was he 100% just a leech off of Zegras?

Pretty much, yes. I wouldn’t have minded bringing him back, but I’d say that with the players we have now, he would be the healthy scratch. I wouldn’t have minded keeping him for depth purposes though.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
I thought P Kane was the guy in Holland's sights?

I haven't heard that interview. Link?
I mean, if Patrick Kane isn't in the sights of a GM in charge of a playoff team the guy should be fired. That said, him being in the sights doesn't mean anything now because Patrick Kane isn't getting traded until his cap hit is down to ~3M at the trade deadline.

franste Perreault

Dec 2, 2021
Now Rodrigues is the only center with a value.
A good tool for any team.
Maybe a team will overpay him (Around 4.5M) due to the lack of center on UFA and the center on trade market make too much money (over 7M per year) for team.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
If I can think of any one player the antithesis of a "Sutter player", it might be Milano. Not to say it couldn't work but seriously.

crashthenet

Jul 9, 2004
Hockey Falls
If I can think of any one player the antithesis of a "Sutter player", it might be Milano. Not to say it couldn't work but seriously.
Pretty much this.

Rodriguez a different story.

TFP is a bit of a joke so not sure what makes this speculation different than the rest of theirs.

The Real JT

No diving allowed
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut

Here’s one of Pagnotta’s recent hot takes.

Everyone said it was good as done. It probably was as good as done. Maybe this guy IS a unreliable source but if you’re trying to prove it this is a really poor example.
Interesting take.

Lou is known to be extraordinarily tight lipped regarding signings. “Insiders” consistently through crap against the wall hoping to be seen as “the guy” who knows everything and has inside info throughout the league.

I just call BS as I see it.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Interesting take.

Lou is known to be extraordinarily tight lipped regarding signings. “Insiders” consistently through crap against the wall hoping to be seen as “the guy” who knows everything and has inside info throughout the league.

I just call BS as I see it.
Lou can be as tight lipped as he wants, there’s two sides who can talk about it.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Everyone, when Sutter was first hired, predicted that Sutter and Gaudreau would get along like oil & water..
That turned out to be untrue.
A good coach can work with all types of players. I've yet to see or hear anyone say that Sutter isn't a good coach.

Reactions: YP44

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Everyone, when Sutter was first hired, predicted that Sutter and Gaudreau would get along like oil & water..
That turned out to be untrue.
A good coach can work with all types of players. I've yet to see or hear anyone say that Sutter isn't a good coach.
I know that, that's why I said "not to say it couldn't work."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad