Prospect Info: Travis Dermott, quietly leading all defenseman

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
I wouldn't be too hard on a scouting staff deciding to go with Finn. After 2/3rd of the first round was done, there was nothing left but a few rare lucky picks. There are 162 players in that draft that have equal to or less the 209th pick, Viktor Loov's 2 nhl points.

Incetardis

Sep 17, 2013
? He was voted 3rd best center in the ohl behind two people in their draft +2 seasons. I didn't watch much of the otters or north bay but based on stats IDK how amadio was chosen ahead of him.

Because Amadio had an amazing season and singlehandedly led his team to the playoffs and into the second round. He had nothing resembling an elite linemate after Bratina was forced to retire a dozen or so game into the season and still was a top scorer in the league. He's also an amazing two way player. Right now he's a better player than Strome and that's the truth

Willchel Marlynder

(philer bozel)
Jul 15, 2010
Windsor, ON
and i used to read Finn/Percy had top pair upside as well

fortunately our new crop actually does have better upside but right now i don't see any topping out to be any higher than a 2nd pair D which isn't bad at all considering none of them were 1st rd pucks

Gotta agree with this. They all look like they have good 3/4 potential maybe one comes out of nowhere and becomes a good #2.

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
McCabe?

Dermott is much better skater.

The more I think about what player he could project into I think something like Letang which is high praise. Very similar player and has Letang grit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad