GDT: Traverse City 2019 Tournament Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dapowl

kaapo kakko.
Aug 22, 2017
Dresden
I'd like to see Kravtsov attack a little more with the puck. Slowed up at the blue line a number of times looking for a play. That'll get better with experience for sure.

Robertson just looks like the kind of player who could carve out a really long NHL career. Size, mobility, poise with the puck, and solid against the rush. Chases a bit in his own end but takes good lines to the boards to cut off the puck carrier. Didn't get an assist on the Henriksson goal but he had the puck at the blue line, found a seam, and was able to get the puck to the net with pressure bearing down on him. Rangers won the puck off the resulting play and scored.

Henriksson is very slippery in traffic. Great on his edges and battles well. He stood out in a positive way even outside of the goal.

i really like robertsons gap control, great size could be a good one, henriksson is soo fast and agile

Reactions: Trxjw

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
i really like robertsons gap control, great size could be a good one, henriksson is soo fast and agile

Definitely some interesting prospects from this years draft

annnnd Dallas scores, looked like a bad change/someone lost a man?

dapowl

kaapo kakko.
Aug 22, 2017
Dresden
Definitely some interesting prospects from this years draft

annnnd Dallas scores, looked like a bad change/someone lost a man?
confused how huska handled the puck, i guess he wanted to clear on the boards alone and everybody was fliying to the NZ

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Fox maintaining puck control and possession while the team switches lines.

Those sorts of plays even been there from the Rangers backend in recent years.

Reactions: Richard Banger

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Perfectly timed pinch by Fox to create one good chance after a quick dish.

The next one was him skating it wide into the zone and creating a chance out front with a feed.

Really liking what I'm seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad