GDT: Traverse City 2019 Tournament Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
That Kravtsov pass on the sixth goal.

t3_2o62u2

Love hearing a bunch of ppl near the camera saying “that was a sick ****ing pass”
I think it was Dmowski who said it lol

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Kravtsov seems like one of those players who will completely own shifts in the offensive zone. Keeps possession well and then he seems like the type that you forget about bc he’s elusive and great at finding seams he will just pop up periodically in the shift to make a touch pass or a steal or a shot.

You can tell he’s going to dominate shifts in the offensive zone just by being out there. Can’t wait to see him in the NHL.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
The waiting is over...the New York Rangers have finally won a game at Traverse City!

Robertson was a horse. Kid is going to be fine. Between him/K. Miller/Hajek/all 86 other people there is nothing more that needs to be done on LHD.

Fox was really good as well. He did more in one game than like the last 3 Traverse teams they've sent there combined.

Henriksson, very smart versatile player. He adjusts to any situation so well....think an actor like John C. Reily. Total glue guy.

Kravstov has some work to do with puck possession, D positioning, and the fancy stuff, be he thinks the game offensively at a very high level and is an elite passer.

Huska was solid. Made some nice saves. For all giving Shetyorkin crap, remember Huska has been a four year player in the NCAA so his game is more adjusted to NA rinks at this point.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
I only caught a little bit of the game tonight but Kakko was completely invisible. Fox looked really good though I saw him snipe that goal from between the dots.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Zats Muccarello

Grinder
Dec 30, 2010
NYC
I only caught a little bit of the game tonight but Kakko was completely invisible. Fox looked really good though I saw him snipe that goal from between the dots.

Kakko didn't play in today's game. Not sure if you were being sarcastic tho lol

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Now I know why the Rangers couldn’t pass up Robertson. He fits the mold of what a dman should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig