Speculation: Trades that didn't happen

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
I wrote “What BLUES could get???”
I'm surprised BLUES didn't need player compensation (UFA). o_O

First-round pick 2021 (2022), Prospert A…???

The compensation could be negotiated.
Is this bad for the club? :skeptic:
There could be many options.

I didn't expect BLUES to be such a generous club.
Good luck signing players this summer (UFA). :huh:

The only player we care about is Schwartz and he is a shoe in. He changed his agent to one that works better with armstrong.

flying v 604

Sep 4, 2014
I can't believe Bergevin wanted to bring that piece of s*** in Montreal.
I honestly find it sad how many people have anointed him as a piece of shit.
The only thing that has ever been proven is as a 17-year-old he made some kind of slur, probably a homophobic one. I would bet the farm that majority of people here have made a similar mistake in their life.
His Black teammate who was called a victim has already gone on record saying nothing happened and even the fight was at worst equal from both involved and teammates fight all the time.
People should be honest, they hate him because he was a vocal Trump supporter and like many of us thinks COVID was and is while serious overblown in the way it was handled.
I find it ironic that the people who consider themselves enlightened are now the same people promoting hate and violence on anyone who doesn't share there views.
You only need to see the comments in any thread where someone doesn't share the same views and how fast they are ganged up on.
Tolerant my ass, more like tolerant as long as you share their views and aren't a white dude who leans right.

Ice Mammoth

Mar 14, 2021
The only player we care about is Schwartz and he is a shoe in. He changed his agent to one that works better with armstrong.

I rely on your opinion.
Why didn't BLUES trade Tyler Bozak and Mike Hoffman?
Don't you think this is a mistake?

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Doug Wilson tried to trade Martin Jones for a used Fortnite V-Bucks card, but Walmart already has a third string janitor.

if only there was a way to deal him to whatever team is playing LA next. he would be an MVP

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
Not much, but Columbus 1st and 2nd is much more valuable than Washington's too. I also mentioned Roslovic
if jarmo turned around and flipped Roslovic, when columbus badly needs centers, for mantha plus two high draft picks, he would be fired

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
if jarmo turned around and flipped Roslovic, when columbus badly needs centers, for mantha plus two high draft picks, he would be fired
That's the point, original poster said CLB didnt have anything similar to offer Detroit but they did. Not saying they should have

guzzy

Jul 6, 2005
They haven't sent a fax for years. Deals involve both teams sending emails. I posted this in roughly a minute. ? They couldn't send an email in 8 minutes?
Why don’t you ask Conroy for the details? I just quoted what he said in an interview

37Bergenov14

Jul 14, 2016

Guessing that the Bruins want more time to see which goaltender stands out, but would have been nice if they could capitalize on their strong showings and potential. So easy for one to turn out to be a flash in the pan - if they can feel confident enough in one of them I'd rather seem them trade one sooner rather than later.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
The only thing that has ever been proven is as a 17-year-old he made some kind of slur, probably a homophobic one. I would bet the farm that majority of people here have made a similar mistake in their life.
His Black teammate who was called a victim has already gone on record saying nothing happened and even the fight was at worst equal from both involved and teammates fight all the time.
People should be honest, they hate him because he was a vocal Trump supporter and like many of us thinks COVID was and is while serious overblown in the way it was handled.
I find it ironic that the people who consider themselves enlightened are now the same people promoting hate and violence on anyone who doesn't share there views.
You only need to see the comments in any thread where someone doesn't share the same views and how fast they are ganged up on.
Tolerant my ass, more like tolerant as long as you share their views and aren't a white dude who leans right.

It would be one thing if it was a one time mistake. But you heard from Syracuse, you heard from Phoenix, and you saw the altercation with the Rangers. The Rangers signed him to a 2x5m contract and thought it was more worth to have him sit out and not play hockey this year to buy him out in the summer than have him around the team.

DeAngelo was given MANY opportunities and made "mistakes" at each one. They stop being mistakes when you keep making them. All Tony D had to do was keep his nose clean and he was going to make $10 million this year and next and would have been in line for a ludicrous sum as one of the top puck moving D on the market in a couple years. You have your freedom of speech and the ability to think however you want. But you also are getting paid to represent your organization and he had in the span of five years, the Tampa Bay Lightning, the Arizona Coyotes, and the New York Rangers all gave up on him.

But sure, let's just paint it as poor Mr. Conservative getting shut down by the libs as opposed to a player who continues to put his foot in his mouth at every stop.

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
Yeah he has worn out his welcome on 3 different teams just because he is “a white dude who leans right”.
Quit with the victim complex. There is a team right now paying this guy millions to not play for them. They don’t even want him near their AHL team.
Most NHL teams don’t care what your political leanings are. Tim Thomas leaned right and his teammates and fan base loved him.
Help your team win, get along with your teammates even if you don’t like them, and don’t be a negative distraction. That is all teams ask. If he could do that he would still be have a job with the Rangers.

Reactions: Atoyot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad