Proposal: Trade that needs to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJG

Jun 27, 2015
Ekblaf is horrible and very overrated. You have removed all doubt good night.
41 points and a +12 on Florida.... yeah overrated... I thought you we're supposed to be smart and know "good" hockey players.... seem you ain't that smart.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Dubas needs to get a proper rugged stay-at-home RHD for Rielly so that he could use his offensive instinct and skills to help this team...Rielly got ripped off by the voting media last year by not even getting nominated ahead of Hedman for the Norris when he deserved it, and Hedman did not...it was laughable regarding Hedman's credentials for the nod...3 straight 50 pt season...that's a freakin' criteria for getting a Norris nomination?! Leaf hating media was so obviously at work.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
41 points and a +12 on Florida.... yeah overrated... I thought you we're supposed to be smart and know "good" hockey players.... seem you ain't that smart.
Again your using plus minus? Let me guess you think Cody Franson is an amazing defenceman?

Reactions: diceman934

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Plus minus? Maybe you forgot the part we're I said "41 points" as well.
You still used plus minus as if to prove a player's worth.
I thought you were supposed to know about evaluation, but you don't.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
You're the one using plus minus. Not me.

NJG

Jun 27, 2015
You're the one using plus minus. Not me.
Rielly is a -40 in his carreer..... just saying..... now replace that with a guy that's +29 in his carreer *cough* Ekblad *cough* and this team is much better off.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Yeah because it's a official stat... that means when he's on people rarely score on his team.... lol
Wrong. There are lots of things that go into that. Just looking at plus minus without considering other factors is a bad way to evaluate.
Yes lol

Reactions: MJK

I am Canadian

AM34|WN88|MM16
May 22, 2008
Toronto
Rielly was at his best with Ron Hainsey. I think of DeMelo as a younger Ron Hainsey.

Rielly - DeMelo
Muzzin - Holl
Lehtonen - Dermott

Looks good to me . Holl could be upgraded if the right deal comes along

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Rielly is a -40 in his carreer..... just saying..... now replace that with a guy that's +29 in his carreer *cough* Ekblad *cough* and this team is much better off.
Okay just stop. Your just embarrassing yourself. Learn something about player evaluation first.

NJG

Jun 27, 2015
Wrong. There are lots of things that go into that. Just looking at plus minus without considering other factors is a bad way to evaluate.
Yes lol
No it's not when you're comparing d-men on the same level and caliber the ones with horrible plus minuses are usually the offensive d-men.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Yeah Cody Franson is a -9 in his career, lets buy out Rielly and make Franson our best defenceman.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
No it's not when you're comparing d-men on the same level and caliber the ones with horrible plus minuses are usually the offensive d-men.
Incorrect but sure.
You have Rielly in your pic.... I mean it's clear why you're here.
And you have a gangster like picyure in your profile. pretty what your intentions are. 2 can play that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad