Speculation: Trade Speculation/Be a GM Thread/Go CrAzY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miz

Jun 2, 2011
I'd rather just wait for Staal to come back.
My guess is that he has a concussion. I don't see why he would be out this long if he didn't break any bones in his face. Unless he still cant see...I was hit in the eye with a stick over the summer and couldn't see straight out of it for about a month.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
My guess is that he has a concussion. I don't see why he would be out this long if he didn't break any bones in his face. Unless he still cant see...I was hit in the eye with a stick over the summer and couldn't see straight out of it for about a month.

He did have fractures. And last we heard his vision was not 100%.

*Bob Richards*

Personally, I think our defense is fine, hence why I brought Staal up. Rather look for forwards.

NY Lito

Jan 13, 2010
NJ
Who? For what? At what salary?

Fistric went to Edmonton for a 3rd in January. That's the first deal that popped into my head. I'm sure there's others.

Fistric could have been a Sauer replacement, but playing bottom-pairing minutes. Stupid we didn't sniff around there. Would have gladly given up one of our thirds.

NY Lito

Jan 13, 2010
NJ
Therein lies the problem
We have 3 RD's
Girardi is top pairing, you would have to decide between Stralman and Eminger for second pairing. I assume everyone agrees that neither one of them fits in the second pairing.
He should be replacing Eminger in the bottom pairing.

There is a reason for the rumors the Rangers are looking for a top 4 RD.

Ding ding ding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad