Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals PART XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
I would have loved to be the team to sign Bunting to that deal, but given how thin the Leafs are I wouldn't be surprised if he viewed that as a better opportunity. I didn't understand the Del Zotto signing, but I'm now fully expecting a Brannstrom/Mete trade in which case signing MDZ to a reasonable deal "makes sense".

Up and down day, but I kind of consider that a win in all honesty. Sens typically do their damage later in the off-season anyways, so we'll just have to be patient to see what they bring in. I'm not expecting some blockbuster, that ship seems to have sailed, but I'd be shocked if they went into the season with what they currently have.

KnuckChuckinTkachuk

Give'yer balls a tug
Jan 23, 2011
f*** we have a pathetic organization

Go look at a lot of the deals signed on UFA day, tones of horrible contracts that cripple teams cap space and lead to buyouts.. I rather the Sens do nothing/very little vs signing a bunch of soso players to bad contacts (pretty much our last offseason).

I liked the Dadonov trade and we can always still flip Holden at the TDL for another asset. MDZ can also be flipped maybe next year for more pick.

Reactions: STUDtzle

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Toffoli - Suzuki - Anderson
Hoffman - KK - Caulfield
Drouin - Evans - Gallagher

If they could add a center they'd be very strong offensively. Still have Byron, Armia, Lekhonen.

Reactions: NB613
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad