Rumor: Trade Rumour Thread II: TraDe for Every111!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bob Richards*

Is there any realistic chance to get Mr. Tay-Mu Salami at the deadline?

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Can we legitimately trade for Gomez before the deadline for depth for a career AHLer that the sharks like? What I would give to see him in a Rangers Jersey once more.

Boom Boom Geoffrion*

Can we legitimately trade for Gomez before the deadline for depth for a career AHLer that the sharks like? What I would give to see him in a Rangers Jersey once more.

Banned.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Can't see Rangers pulling of a big deal.

Come deadline get some help at the blue line, add some depth to bottom 6, someone that is good on faceoffs and can PK and I'd be very happy with that.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
The Blues have so many guys that can play that 2nd/3rd line spot that we need. Would love to steal one of their guys

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Sticking with what I said to start the season. Another top-4 d-man to play on the 3rd pairing and a 3rd line forward for depth purposes. Where they come from, who knows.

tlallstar6

Jan 24, 2008
Sticking with what I said to start the season. Another top-4 d-man to play on the 3rd pairing and a 3rd line forward for depth purposes. Where they come from, who knows.
This sounds about right. Would be pleased with this happening.

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006

They dont even need to reach for a top 4 d-man. A suitable 3rd pairing guy will do. Someone who can play 10-12 minutes of mistake-free hockey. Stu Bickel played 1:52 the other night. He might as well of not dressed.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
They dont even need to reach for a top 4 d-man. A suitable 3rd pairing guy will do. Someone who can play 10-12 minutes of mistake-free hockey. Stu Bickel played 1:52 the other night. He might as well of not dressed.

I agree, but if they are going to go after someone at the deadline and they want to make a serious push, it should be a #4 guy in case an injury occurs during a game, etc.

Bickel and Eminger have been useless so far this season. Why even sign them?

Jackpot

Registered Abuser
Jul 2, 2011
Syracuse, NY
This team still needs help, I know you can't "have it all", but let's not act like this team is "set". We need a "decent" defensemen and a legit third or second line threat... Or hope the likes of Halpern, Asham, insert name here, wake the hell up... Invisible won't win a Cup IMO..

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
I agree, but if they are going to go after someone at the deadline and they want to make a serious push, it should be a #4 guy in case an injury occurs during a game, etc.

Bickel and Eminger have been useless so far this season. Why even sign them?

The coach allots the icetime
After the lousy 0-2 start Torts got a bit sweaty
He is riding certain players far too hard this early
Nobody else coaches this way
Not that I know of
Eminger, Stralman, Bickel, Asham, Rupp, Kreider and Halpern and the AHL subs have all not been playing so bad to allow them this limited amount of ice time
Last year it was a different set of players in the doghouse - seeing the same minimal minutes

It is all on Torts IMO
It is his style of coaching
Maniac (both a good & bad thing) that is doing anything to win right now
It will be impossible to keep this up through the end of June though

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
So what I get is around a 4th D and a few 3rd and fourth liners. Folks this is doable. We can trade for this. Ferriero has been nice so far. However, I don't think that Asham is a legit piece for the 3rd line and such. He needs to wake up. Halpern can make his case but he has to start winning more face offs and get a kick in his step. We don't need to smash and mash everyone with those lines but we need speed and size.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Timmy Erixon would not have been the answer for this season. I heard JD on the Fan590 Hockey Central show yesterday discussing his team. He said Erixon needs to get stronger if he wants to be a regular NHL D. John really likes Erixon but he needs to become stronger. Its Timmy's 2nd year pro and the same issue is still hindering his ability to crack the NHL and stay there. Erixon was recalled yesterday. The Rangers brought back Eminger and Bickel because they needed depth on D. They didn't know where the cap was being set and they still needed to re-sign DZ. Eminger and Bickel are cheap. Before Eminger hurt his shoulder in PHX,he was a strong player for the Rangers when Staal was out. Too bad Eminger is not a lefty.

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC

A 3rd pair d and a checker who can chip in some goals would be ideal, assuming we have no major injuries. I'd probably be comfortable with just those moves (assuming prices weren't outrageous), but not opposed to inquiring about another scoring forward, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille