Rumor: Trade Rumors Thread Part 5: NYR Interested in Boyle, Gaborik Available (MOD: READ OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyoooo*

Prefer Gaborik being moved in the summer, if at all. Hated losing Jagr, gonna hate losing Gaby. These guys dont come around often.

The heads will listen, but its foolish, especially since hes looked great lately on the top line.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
AGM Jeff Gorton says Rangers will be aggressive in trade talks: "We're always trying to get something that's going to put us over the top."

https://twitter.com/CraigCustance/status/314512446918373376

Sather made a comment last year. We look at a 100 deals. We make 1.

“I’ll keep listening to my staff,” he said. “We’ll look at hundreds of things and maybe do one trade. My only concern is ruining our team chemistry. It’s a big reason for our success so far.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/12/s...-with-home-grown-approach.html?pagewanted=all

TheRightWay

May 16, 2012
Am I going crazy or for the past 3 years come trade deadline it is always rumored that we are interested in Boyle? And didnt some reporter last year say the offer was Boyle for Gabby or something silly like that?

I'll trade Boyle for Boyle though!

Tkachuk and Jovanovski are retired, so somebody has to fill the void.

iceman9999

Apr 15, 2012
Gabby Gone! / TAMPA RANGERS here we come!

Well it sure does look like the love affair between Torts & Gabby is OVER,,,. Gabby turned in his top 10 teams to go too!.. I would be shocked if Gabby was on the team at trading date..

Now Torts wants another (( O.L.D. )) 36 y/o reject Boyle, so we will have Richards, Boyle, who is next????? lets start a old age home for these guys from Tampa..

Torts got pissed off when he first became coach of all the crap that was on this team.. NOW! he is doing the same thing for the next coach when he gets fired!!. leaving the team with a bunch of has been nursing home rejects.....

Torts needs to get the hell out of NYC an take his retiring buddies with him.. Its NO secret that there are some players in ther room who dislike him and cant be patched up, its to late..

He is a Desperate BIG MOUTH, ABUSIVE CoacH..

Dorado*

watch them trade Gaborik for J-Bo after Flames trade Iginla if they actually do :sarcasm:

Posted this earlier . Doubt it and J Bo everyone says is soft . However I always hear people on here clamor for NYR to be a more puck possession team . Well Jay Bo may not be physical but he can move the puck log a ton of minutes and when on control the game .

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Well it sure does look like the love affair between Torts & Gabby is OVER,,,. Gabby turned in his top 10 teams to go too!.. I would be shocked if Gabby was on the team at trading date..

Now Torts wants another (( O.L.D. )) 36 y/o reject Boyle, so we will have Richards, Boyle, who is next????? lets start a old age home for these guys from Tampa..

Torts got pissed off when he first became coach of all the crap that was on this team.. NOW! he is doing the same thing for the next coach when he gets fired!!. leaving the team with a bunch of has been nursing home rejects.....

Torts needs to get the hell out of NYC an take his retiring buddies with him.. Its NO secret that there are some players in ther room who dislike him and cant be patched up, its to late..

He is a Desperate BIG MOUTH, ABUSIVE CoacH..
Don't forget Halpern, played 19 games under Torts in 2008.

Torts... amirite?

iceman9999

Apr 15, 2012
Don't players submit their list of teams at the beginning of each season?

I guess you missed the point, its turned in dont matter when, But I dont think all players do it.. I think its just the big guys & big contracts not sure..

Someone will be along to help us out here..

iceman9999

Apr 15, 2012
Don't forget Halpern, played 19 games under Torts in 2008.

Torts... amirite?

DAM!!!!!!!!!!// How the hell did I miss that one.. lets see, maybe we can get the 5" 2' midget from tampa as well!... lol.lol.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
DAM!!!!!!!!!!// How the hell did I miss that one.. lets see, maybe we can get the 5" 2' midget from tampa as well!... lol.lol.
Not enough jam.

With Halpern, that's now 2 players on the roster that have played with Torts in Tampa. The man is out of control.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
I guess you missed the point, its turned in dont matter when, But I dont think all players do it.. I think its just the big guys & big contracts not sure..

Someone will be along to help us out here..

Yeah, it's the guys with limited NTC's, like Nash last year. Gaborik has one too.

frankthefrowner

Jan 13, 2007
I love that people are complaining about a players age... We have one of the youngest solid defenses in the league and if we are acquring players at the the trade deadline, generally there arent a ton of stud offensive defensive in there prime to be had. Adding an Older player isnt the end of the world.

If we end up adding anything it will be an older player, something you will all have to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad