Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread - searching for a bargain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTL-rules

Nov 17, 2006
Molson needs to go see MB and tell him "I'm not here to tell you what to do... but here's what you got to do"...

Can't believe that clown MT is still coaching this team. No need to make a MB trade (low cost low risk type deal) at the moment. This team is nothing without Price.

A good coach would bring a good system and could profite from better additions. Right now, it's wasting assets.

Basically, MB should trade Weise, Eller, DD and Emelin... and entertain offers for Plekanec and Markov.

We won't win anything with MT as coach... plus what a boring brand of hockey...

RealityBytes

Trash Remover
Feb 11, 2013
Molson needs to go see MB and tell him "I'm not here to tell you what to do... but here's what you got to do"...

Can't believe that clown MT is still coaching this team. No need to make a MB trade (low cost low risk type deal) at the moment. This team is nothing without Price.

A good coach would bring a good system and could profite from better additions. Right now, it's wasting assets.

Basically, MB should trade Weise, Eller, DD and Emelin... and entertain offers for Plekanec and Markov.

Trade them for what and to whom? No other teams will take them because of their contracts. Maybe Wiese since he is in the last year and for a bad contract returned back but that's about it. Unfortunately, these guys are here till their contracts run out (or a poor player with a worse contract is returned in trade).

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver

We won't team with this team period. There is 3 big pieces missing.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
On the right side of my page I see the latest HF threads and among them are threads asking about Subban's value with 50% retained, Galchenyuk's value and a Pacioretty to St Louis trade thread on the main trade board here.

Lets trade them all for bottom 6 grinders. :)

gusfring

Jul 4, 2006
Do you think most rental or prospect trades are made for the best prospects in hockey?

The prospects traded last year...J.Caron, J.Lindstrom, Sgarbossa, plus a lot of 2nd to 7th round picks.

Tinordi traded for nothing. Wrong again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad