GDT: Trade Deadline Madness Part 2 - Do or do not, there is no try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
http://www.generalfanager.com/teams/calgary-flames

This site (on the left side of the page) tracks picks of every team.

So we have 9 picks for the upcoming draft, we don't have our own 7th round pick but we got 2 extra 2nd's and a conditional 4th. It seems like Reinhart didn't fill the condition for it though. So... surprisingly I think we've only added two picks.

These are the picks the Flames say they have, updated with the Russell trade.

http://flames.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=871327

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
I doubt the Flames play whomever they are trading and if we have to run an odd lineup not the end of the world

We were at 22 on the roster. If a forward was moved the Flames might be forced to either dress 11 or bring Hathaway in thereby preventing him from playing in the AHL playoffs.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
We were at 22 on the roster. If a forward was moved the Flames might be forced to either dress 11 or bring Hathaway in thereby preventing him from playing in the AHL playoffs.

Or we dress an extra defenseman. Didn't I see something about Kulak being in Philly?

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010

I thought as long as he was assigned this morning on paper, he would be clear no matter what?

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
I thought as long as he was assigned this morning on paper, he would be clear no matter what?

TBH I am not sure about eligibility. I understood things one way yesterday and that was turned around today so I am not sure.

Mind you unless things turn around in Stockton it is not likely they will make it in anyways.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 1h1 hour ago

The #flames smaller deal may not go through, says GM Brad Treliving.

From an hour ago, so who knows.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503

Interesting, I guess.

No salary retention, but did take back a bad contract.

6th round pick though. Steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad