GDT: Trade Deadline Madness Part 2 - Do or do not, there is no try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
I'm guessing we don't get whatever pick we end up with, without taking on Backstrom.

I hope it's a 4th rounder, but we'll see

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
What in the world :laugh:

Please waive Backstrom!

Backstrom has a NMC. Can't waive him unless he sign's off on it.

Hasn't played all season; don't expect that to change.

But Treliving got something for all the tradeable UFA's (lolHiller). It's been a good day.

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
Wonder if they even bother to fly Backstrom in, he hasn't played a single game this season and is done for all intents and purposes.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I remember a Brian Burke interview he did like a week ago, he said they'd likely bring in another depth goalie, as their pool's only 3 deep at this time. Either him or Hiller will be backstopping in Stockton in short order imho. :laugh:

It's funny the Nucks couldn't even get a 4-5th for Vrbata.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
I remember a Brian Burke interview he did like a week ago, he said they'd likely bring in another depth goalie, as their pool's only 3 deep at this time. Either him or Hiller will be backstopping in Stockton in short order imho. :laugh:

It's funny the Nucks couldn't even get a 4-5th for Vrbata.

Can't send Backstrom down he has a NMC

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Hasn't played this season and doesn't sound like he will. Basically a 6th for Jones, just took Backstrom to even up the salary.

Aug 3, 2010
Backstrom has a NMC. Can't waive him unless he sign's off on it.

Hasn't played all season; don't expect that to change.

But Treliving got something for all the tradeable UFA's (lolHiller). It's been a good day.

The fact that he waived his NMC to be traded means his NMC is no longer in effect in general, I believe.

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
Hasn't played this season and doesn't sound like he will. Basically a 6th for Jones, just took Backstrom to even up the salary.

Backstrom is going to report. My guess is Sunshine, Kinking Horse, Lake Louise, Marmot Basin, and Banff are great stops for him.

Sad to see his career end in the way it has but The Rockies are beautiful.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Backstrom is going to report. My guess is Sunshine, Kinking Horse, Lake Louise, Marmot Basin, and Banff are great stops for him.

Sad to see his career end in the way it has but The Rockies are beautiful.

That sounds like an odd place to go in Golden :naughty:

I'm proud of us guys, we almost hit two full threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad