Speculation: Toughness and Brad Treliving

How likely will Treliving add toughness to TOR?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023
The worst thing about this version of the Toronto Maple Leafs is the identity change after Burke.

Switching from a big, physical, unsuccessful team to a small, wimpy, unsuccessful team was absolutely idiotic. Just because Burke wasn't successful with his team of truculence doesn't mean he was wrong about that. It just means he was wrong about everything else.

For the love of god, the wimpy Detroit Red Wings are tougher than the Toronto Maple Leafs are right now.

No one is scared to play this team. There is no pool of yellow ice forming beneath opponents skates when they're getting stared down by the likes of Mitch Marner and William Nylander. As far as I'm concerned, for whatever that's worth, there's no excuse for the 180 they pulled.

Absolutely no excuse.

The fact the forty year old moo-cow slab'o'beef in the back end is the only guy with enough of a nut sack to stand up for himself and his teammates is bizarre.

This version of the Toronto Maple Leafs is easily the softest I can remember. They enjoy winning, but they don't hate losing. If you're gonna lose games, fine, but at least do it with pride.

It's hard to keep cheering for them to lose all the time without seeing them at least go down with a fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: myleafs

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
The worst thing about this version of the Toronto Maple Leafs is the identity change after Burke.

Switching from a big, physical, unsuccessful team to a small, wimpy, unsuccessful team was absolutely idiotic. Just because Burke wasn't successful with his team of truculence doesn't mean he was wrong about that. It just means he was wrong about everything else.

For the love of god, the wimpy Detroit Red Wings are tougher than the Toronto Maple Leafs are now.

No one is scared to play this team. There is no pool of yellow ice forming beneath opponents skates when they're getting started down by Mitch Marner and William Nylander. As far as I'm concerned, for whatever that's worth, there's no excuse for the 180 they pulled.

Absolutely no excuse.

The fact the forty year old moo-cow slab'o'beef in the back end is the only guy with enough of a nut sack to stand up for himself and his teammates is bizarre.

This version of the Toronto Maple Leafs is easily the softest I can remember. They enjoy winning, but they don't hate losing. If you're gonna lose games, fine, but at least do it with pride.

It's hard to keep cheering for them to lose all the time without seeing them at least go down with a fight.
Yup we certainly need more “yellow ice” inducers………lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad