GDT: Toronto vs Columbus 7pm EST

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
- If Gaudreau doesn't improve his game, even a shot on goal won't help his rating because he's not playing ideally.
- Bemstrom is trying, but somehow I doubt he'll keep his spot with the return of Jenner, Laine and Kuraly. But I would like to see Emil with Tex.
- The Russian line has played very good with the puck and forchecking but they have problems without the puck.
- Am only I saw two fauls what refs excuse to Toronto?

Reactions: MoeBartoli

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
- If Gaudreau doesn't improve his game, even a shot on goal won't help his rating because he's not playing ideally.
- Bemstrom is trying, but somehow I doubt he'll keep his spot with the return of Jenner, Laine and Kuraly. But I would like to see Emil with Tex.
- Am only I saw two fauls what refs excuse to Toronto?
Need more from Johnny. Danforth is not the best player on that line, but IMO he is playing the most effective hockey on that line.

Reactions: VT and Halfboard

Bobcat205

addicted to the grind
Sep 22, 2023
your local KFC
Call the slash, that’s fine, it was a slash, but you gotta call McMann for embellishment too. That poke did not elicit that much of a reaction.

Whatever, on the Power Play after this.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Johnny is overrated, a free ice player. His sign is a mistake IMHO.
Hes been poor but there is obviously more. If you put Marchenko on that line they'd pop but they wont touch the Russian line for good reason

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
I know Voronkov is nervous after he took a ton of minor penalties early but I wish he'd get a bit of his edge back. He's just a giant skill guy right now, I want him to be a bully

Classic Rimer correcting himself and still wrong

Reactions: majormajor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad