Marlies GDT: Toronto Marlies vs. Hershey Bears| Round 3 Game 1| 7:00pm | TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Geeze....got to be better than that in game 2. Got out of the first with the lead, but didn't get anything going. Sometimes have to really kick this team awake at times.

Take less penalties too....

daner

Feb 18, 2009
Hey y'all, can someone give me the rundown why they started on the road? They are the higher seed no? They started at home vs Albany. Thanks in advance.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Hey y'all, can someone give me the rundown why they started on the road? They are the higher seed no? They started at home vs Albany. Thanks in advance.

Circus in Hersey next week so games 3 and 4 in Hershey didn't work so they switched it around. games 1 and 2 in Hersey, 3 and 4 in Toronto, game 5 is still in Toronto, game 6 in Hersey and game 7 in Toronto.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County

There is a circus in Hershey all next week so to accommodate for that the first 2 games are in Hershey then 3 in Toronto then 1 in Hershey and game 7 in Toronto.

daner

Feb 18, 2009
Circus in Hersey next week so games 3 and 4 in Hershey didn't work so they switched it around. games 1 and 2 in Hersey, 3 and 4 in Toronto, game 5 is still in Toronto, game 6 in Hersey and game 7 in Toronto.

Thank you, as well as Schenn for the answer. Seems rather bush league though...then again it is the AHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad