Marlies GDT: Toronto Marlies vs. Hershey Bears| Round 3 Game 1| 7:00pm | TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
No goal, nice :)

Also just saw a Washington Carrick jersey in the crowd

Do they not have clocks sinc'd up with the video or something?

Glad it's no goal. But the AHL I'd a joke when it comes to replay...all they do is check if it crossed the linE or not. They actually rely on the goal judge.....like a big lmfao right there

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I don't get how they rely on whether the goal light can come on or not to tell if it's a goal. Is the goal light operated by a person? Where there would be a delay? As in a goal goes in with 0.1 seconds left, but there's a 0.2 second delay before the person can turn the goal light on, thus once he hits the button the period is already over and thus the goal light can't come on even if it was a legit goal?

BorntoLose

Nov 4, 2014
very lucky to be still tied aside from the not counted last second goal Hershey had too much zone time and a bunch of great chances

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
The AHL is a joke when it comes to replay. It's so un reliable. Hershey got screwed

I'm not sure how the goal light being on has anything to do with the play at all.

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
I don't get how they rely on whether the goal light can come on or not to tell if it's a goal. Is the goal light operated by a person? Where there would be a delay? As in a goal goes in with 0.1 seconds left, but there's a 0.2 second delay before the person can turn the goal light on, thus once he hits the button the period is already over and thus the goal light can't come on even if it was a legit goal?

Man, there have been mini riots all over small town Canada for decades about that very thing.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Not very good hockey from the Marlies. So many turnovers it's insane. They've been a little lucky not to be down by a few goals to be honest.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I like how you say that Hersey got screwed when the replay was so bad(for us anyway) that there's no way in hell that we could tell if it was a good goal or not, yet you just assume it was and thus they were screwed.

I agree it's dumb they couldn't get the clock synced up with the video, but saying they were screwed when we don't know if they were or not is overboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad