Pre-Game Talk: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Florida Panthers

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I did not mean behind, I meant literally beside him. LOL.
I sat first row behind the Washington bench one night in HP seats.
I could have smacked Ovi in the back of the head if there wasn't glass between us.
Watched the game on the big screen and wished I was up in my nosebleeds so I could see all the ice.

not the question
This has nothing to do with tonights game.

Niagara Bill

Oct 11, 2021
Bold prediction but I'd love to see it.
So which one of our injured goaltenders must swallow their pay chequered and play.
The one who is about to maybe have a baby last week, could be, possibly or the one who has been injured weekly since 2021.
I assume Woll is close by.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
So which one of our injured goaltenders must swallow their pay chequered and play.
The one who is about to maybe have a baby last week, could be, possibly or the one who has been injured weekly since 2021.
I assume Woll is close by.
I think Murray is playing tonight.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
I believe it was against Forida last year that Kalgren pulled the shoot after being lit up. No idea which Leaf team shows up tonight cause I expect a desperate Panthers team now that they are out of a WC spot.

Dr C

Sponsor
Jan 28, 2014
Whitby, Ontario
If it's none of my business fair enough but i'm curious how much your tickets were.
200$ (Canadian) each. More than I wanted to spend to be honest.

I bought them about 4 weeks ago and I really wanted to sit near the glass at the Panther’s end, hoping to see the net filled with Leaf goals ;) so I wasn’t worried about the best deal as much as the best seats !

Still cheaper than the same seats in Toronto, but not the ‘giveaway’ some people might have thought

Let’s hope that the result is worth it !

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021

I bought them about 4 weeks ago and I really wanted to sit near the glass at the Panther’s end, hoping to see the net filled with Leaf goals ;) so I wasn’t worried about the best deal as much as the best seats !

Still cheaper than the same seats in Toronto, but not the ‘giveaway’ some people might have thought

I'd pay it too. Might as well make the most out of the experience.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site

It'll be something you remember forever, good or bad result.

As long as it isn't money you need to feed your responsibilities, memories that you'll discuss for years.

A decent investment.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto

I really didn’t expect tickets to cost this much.

This one makes me nervous. It feels an awful lot like Florida is going to want this one much more than we do.

I hope I’m wrong….

Reactions: ToneDog

v4karuna

Apr 23, 2015
I don't recognize this team anymore.. too many changes lol

The panthers are hungry and they are going to pounce on their prey tonight.

9-1 Panthers.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
I really didn’t expect tickets to cost this much.

This one makes me nervous. It feels an awful lot like Florida is going to want this one much more than we do.

I hope I’m wrong….

We've gone to Columbus a couple times, easy drive from here.
4 tickets in the lower bowl were about $400 ($100 each)

Yeah tonight is a weird one. I've changed my pick in the prediction contest 3 times so far. :laugh:

Reactions: LeafSteel

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
I think it's a mix of new players and being in cruise control until the playoffs being that they've already known their opponent 4 months in advance is why the Leafs have had some very bad games lately.. Never know which Leafs show up tonight.

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
I think it's a mix of new players and being in cruise control until the playoffs being that they've already known their opponent 4 months in advance is why the Leafs have had some very bad games lately.. Never know which Leafs show up tonight.
That's the spirit! Head into the playoffs a bit of a mess and cruising, becase you know, all the success they've had

Liljegren has been playing like shit, no problem with him sitting out. Unfortunately that applies to many other players too, who Keefe wouldn't even dream of holding accountable
And if he does, he'll basically apologize in the media. Wonder if that's on Dubas though - Mr Loyalty and keep everyone happy

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
I'm hoping Murray can build off his last performance and start to gain some confidence. I still think if he looks good down the stretch he could oust Samsonov for game #1.

Looks like a gritty lineup tonight from the Leafs end. They probably should have dressed Luke last game against the Islanders. Having both Luke and Simmer in for a game against the division rival Panthers who are also fighting for their playoff lives is probably not the worst plan. Although had McMann been healthy he probably plays tonight.

I think this is going to be a good one.

Reactions: D00bis

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
That G is definitely playing tonight sire. And by the look of it, seems like he is getting better sleep too than 2 months ago. His eye bags is not that swollen anymore. He looked like a guy by those trash cans I often see. Getting sandwiches.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
I'm hoping Murray can build off his last performance and start to gain some confidence. I still think if he looks good down the stretch he could oust Samsonov for game #1.

Looks like a gritty lineup tonight from the Leafs end. They probably should have dressed Luke last game against the Islanders. Having both Luke and Simmer in for a game against the division rival Panthers who are also fighting for their playoff lives is probably not the worst plan. Although had McMann been healthy he probably plays tonight.

I think this is going to be a good one.

TBH I don't ever think they're going to be good anymore.

I expect their unfocused, giveaway, unmotivated, uninspired, teetering on getting blown out mode in most games.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
TBH I don't ever think they're going to be good anymore.

I expect their unfocused, giveaway, unmotivated, uninspired, teetering on getting blown out mode in most games.
1679601930379.png

?​

Reactions: Magic Man

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad