GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs at Winnipeg Jets, Saturday January 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
I was thinking more selfishly. Winter is long enough without Leafs to watch.
Especially this winter weather wise. For me I like to spend a lot of time outside ice fishing. Welp there ain’t that much ice and the snow is more like slush. Snowmobiling blows too. No leaf’s games makes it even more boring. Seriously may do some bathroom Reno’s sooner than planned. Lol

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
I've yet to be firmly sold on McMann as a lineup fixture. However, he's quite clearly closer to being that than Reaves is at this point.

I'd agree with you on both points... McMann isn't anything special, he's just better than Reaves... You keep the better player, even if they aren't great.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

That's pretty dumb.
A GM doesn't look any better having a guy sit on the press box for eternity instead of being waived.
Maybe the Jeffler's of the world would be fooled by it but most wouldn't.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017

Okay spoke too soon. He's just injured. That doesn't mean though that they will waive Reaves when they have too.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
""

1706292055717.png

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Especially this winter weather wise. For me I like to spend a lot of time outside ice fishing. Welp there ain’t that much ice and the snow is more like slush. Snowmobiling blows too. No leaf’s games makes it even more boring. Seriously may do some bathroom Reno’s sooner than planned. Lol
The schedule gets even more absurd after Saturday. Four days in a row with one or two games each night, and then the all-star break. Dumb.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
Nothing like jumping to conclusions…the fact he was a healthy scratch earlier in the season, and clearly will not crack the lineup, if Tre was to be embarrassed by the signing, it’s already happened and putting him on waivers wouldn’t add to that

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Nothing like jumping to conclusions…the fact he was a healthy scratch earlier in the season, and clearly will not crack the lineup, if Tre was to be embarrassed by the signing, it’s already happened and putting him on waivers wouldn’t add to that
Clearly nobody is claiming Reaves on waivers. Unless they want to free up a contract or something else, why risk putting McMann on waivers? The kid is a decent #4 winger option. Reaves is well past his expiry date. I don't put it past these guys when it comes to being politicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad