Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
BOr89IOCEAAxr16.jpg

Terminal 3

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Supposed to continue on till well in to the night. Be safe, don't go out if you don't have to.

ShLou Foot

6-8-5-13
Jul 3, 2011
crusoed
WTF The Don River floods twice in the same year? That never happened when I lived there. She's starting to really turn on us huh? TG my fams OK. Hope all who are there are well.

Incognito

Oct 18, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
Just saw a guy fly-fishing on the DVP. I asked him why he was doing this. He replied with: "Why not? A river runs through it."

Ba-dum-tshh.

MrLegend28*

this girl i know posted a pic on the QEW by Hurontario and says shes sleeping in her car tonight cause the waters that bad

Remuskokafication

Jul 7, 2008
Scarborough
Crazy, We have a fairly poorly built house in Scarborough, it "floods" every time there's a trickle, but nothing out of the ordinary today.

I was playing video games and this is the first I've heard of it.

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
this girl i know posted a pic on the QEW by Hurontario and says shes sleeping in her car tonight cause the waters that bad

Don't tell me that, that's where I live. I was stuck at 401 & 427 for over an hour. Now I'm in a school parking lot waiting for my other half to bring me a Jerry can with a splash of fuel just to limp home

pucci2001

Jun 3, 2012
I'm in London storm hit but it was nothing compared to what the GTA got. Hopefully all you guys stay safe, what a disaster zone it is there.

Morlu

Nov 4, 2011
Stay off the QEW I barely got off it there was at least 2 feet of water in some parts. OPP started showing up I'm guessing they are closing it down.

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Thankfully I'm in Waterloo for the summer, apparently power's out in Mississauga. My parents are probably annoyed right now lol, should give them a call

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
My friend lives in the Guild area of Scarborough and hardly had a drop. I'm in southwest Scarborough and we had a ton but never lost power. My sister in Ajax had nothing while we were getting tons but about 45 minutes later they got rain, but not a horrible amount.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
Here are some pictures to show how bad the water's been.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-storm-rolls-through-toronto/article13080960/

I stayed at work, foolishly thinking it would clear up. But after making appropriate enquiries with Siri, I found out the rain was supposed to go on all night so headed home. At St. George they told us they were holding trains at the station b/c of power outages so I thought I would try sprinting from St. George to near Yonge and Bloor (where I live) and maybe wouldn't get too wet. Needless to say, that didn't work very well and right now I feel like I may never be fully dry again. :shakehead

Ace88*

Power went out here in north mississauga but no real trouble with flooding at all. Probably cos it's higher ground than right there by the lakeshore in toronto

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $260.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $40.00