Pre-Game Talk: Toronto at New Jersey | Saturday 7pm CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
xwjEq6X.jpg

"my boys"

THAT LITTLE GUY IN THE MIDDLE, 1ST YEAR IN THE NHL, IS OUR HOPE NOW TO KEEP US IN THE PLAYOFFS.:nod:
ALL HAIL TO OUR LEADER, KADRI:nod:

notdoneyet

Jun 19, 2006
Saint John,N.B.
jvr bozak kessel
frattin kadri kulemin
macarthur grabovski komarov
orr mclement maclaren

phaneuf Franson
Gunnarsson obyrne
gardiner fraser
liles

GenericFan2*

If the Leafs lose this one, we can really start to panic.

A win would be huge, like always.

p.l.f.

use the force
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
Carlyle said he saw Lupul in the morning after he had undergone some concussion testing and that “he didn’t look very good.”

“They always do the eye drops and the dilation of the pupils and all that,” Carlyle said. “So it wasn’t real pretty. And I don’t really look at any of them as being pretty anyways.”

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Devils are one win from being in a playoff position again, will be a big game for them and us. Need to put another 2 points up on them. Rare away HNIC Leaf game. Might be less pressure on the team on the road, and I bet Carlyle puts ROB in along with Colborne. He mentioned their size and availability in his interview yesterday. Need a convincing win. Rope a dope always scares me.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Devils without Kovalchuk + a 2-2-4 record.

I know Clarkson will probably score :laugh: but we need to put up 3-5 goals and end this.

BTW, can't believe we're playing in NJ on Saturday...when is the last time that happened?

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
Huge game obviously. A loss means full blown panic around here and my departure for a while.

Go Leafs Go

TheBigThree

Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
I hate costco as much as the other guy and must say he was awful on O from the start of the season but at least he was average on D. Now he's just abysmal at both O and D. If costco plays today i will lose my faith in carlyle quite a bit.

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
jvr bozak kessel
frattin kadri kulemin
macarthur grabovski komarov
orr mclement maclaren

phaneuf Franson
Gunnarsson obyrne
gardiner fraser
liles

I think that MacA will be in place of Frattin on the second. I think that Frattin Grabbo, Komorov will be a pesky line to play against.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Franson and Fraser will likely play together.
Gunnarson and Phaneuf will likely play together.
Liles and Obyrne will likely play together.

Gardiner, Frattin and either of Hamilton or Komarov will play with their cell phones in the press box and get called out tomorrow for it.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Henny from the Toronto hallway....

Paul Hendrick ‏@HennyTweets 4m

Jake gardiner is expected to slot back into the lineup tonite. Joe colborne is also expected to centre the 4th line. #tmltalk

Paul Hendrick ‏@HennyTweets 17m

James reimer is leafs projected starter tonight. Optional skate for leafs in newark this morning. #tmltalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad