Confirmed Trade: [TOR/STL/MIN] O'Reilly, Acciari, Pillar to TOR; Abramov, Gaudette, ‘23 1st, ‘23 3rd, ‘24 2nd to STL; ‘25 4th to MIN

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
The Factor with 7 points in 4 games, not the biggest factor tonight that's probably Auston Matthews with his 2 goals tonight but ROR with 2 more assists.

ROR, and Acciari have been EVERYTHING the Leafs could possibly have wanted and more.

And you know what we can't forget about Acciari because while ROR gets all the headlines, and rightly so, Acciari has 2 goals himself it's not like he's not contributing because he absolutely is.
Acciari is also leading the league in hits.

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
The Factor with 7 points in 4 games, not the biggest factor tonight that's probably Auston Matthews with his 2 goals tonight but ROR with 2 more assists.

ROR, and Acciari have been EVERYTHING the Leafs could possibly have wanted and more.

And you know what we can't forget about Acciari because while ROR gets all the headlines, and rightly so, Acciari has 2 goals himself it's not like he's not contributing because he absolutely is.
Schenn and McCabe have beauty's as well. They've really added stability and grit to the top 4

gsharpe

Jan 12, 2010
Schenn and McCabe have beauty's as well. They've really added stability and grit to the top 4
I'm glad Schenn is getting love. He was so great with the Canucks and we miss him dearly. I was very surprised we got so little for him. I thought someone would give a 2nd.

Doesn't matter though. I'm happy he's doing well and the story line is particularly good.

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
I've felt both McCabe and Lafferty have been a little underwhelming, especially in the past 2 games.
Lafferty yeah. i haven't really had any problems with McCabe myself though

I'm glad Schenn is getting love. He was so great with the Canucks and we miss him dearly. I was very surprised we got so little for him. I thought someone would give a 2nd.

Doesn't matter though. I'm happy he's doing well and the story line is particularly good.
I'm hoping Toronto brings him back. He's fit like a glove next to Rielly and seems to like it here as well to. Also just seems like a very likeable person as well

Reactions: Puckstuff

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin

After seeing teams give up a first for someone like Chiarot I was shocked the Leafs got him for only a 3rd. Theyre practically the same type of player. Schenn has been a godsend for Rielly, allowing him to play his game. Rielly has looked cooked all season but has completely hit a new level these playoffs along side Schenn.

Funny how that works, years later the Leafs 2 5th OV d men are on a pairing together.

Ovi895

Feb 24, 2023
After seeing teams give up a first for someone like Chiarot I was shocked the Leafs got him for only a 3rd. Theyre practically the same type of player. Schenn has been a godsend for Rielly, allowing him to play his game. Rielly has looked cooked all season but has completely hit a new level these playoffs along side Schenn.

Funny how that works, years later the Leafs 2 5th OV d men are on a pairing together.

Schenn got a rep of a #6 who can't skate or handle the puck from his many journeyman years in Anaheim, Phoenix and wherever, and when he showed that he finally put it together somewhat became a solid every day veteran defenseman in Vancouver everyone discounted that because he was playing with Hughes. He was probably still looked at as that kind of D this deadline and that's why he was available so cheaply relative to other D.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
I hate this because as a Sabres fan I never held any bad feelings towards ROR. He's likel literally the ideal full hockey player. I loved McCabe. Schenn would've been perfect for us.

The Leafs had a good "deadline". I can't cheer for the Leafs but I can cheer for these guys. Makes my head spin lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad