GDT: TOR @ STL Feb 19 1PM SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
Some pics come through and some don't for me right now also. I been told switching browsers helps and some say it doesn't matter. Something changed on the site....
Good to know so I won't be downloading and testing out other browsers then. Thanks for the feedback.

Pics and gifs are a pretty big part of the experience here so I hope the mods and admins figure this out. Doesn't feel the same for sure.

Optimist

Wendel and I
Feb 16, 2015
Ontario Canada
Good to know so I won't be downloading and testing out other browsers then. Thanks for the feedback.

Pics and gifs are a pretty big part of the experience here so I hope the mods and admins figure this out. Doesn't feel the same for sure.
Just keep your browser and system up to date. I use Google Chrome without any issues.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
A win today and thats 4-0 since the Rielly incident

I Dont think people here would have expected us to be 4-1 in this 5 game stretch if we had Rielly + Marner/JT/Nylander healthy for every game

Team has been phenominal since the sejs game. Get 2 pts today and then get ready to welcome Rielly back.

Reactions: authentic

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
I’m gonna miss most of the game. Heading to a back lake for some walleye. But I’ll be watching phone for updates. GLG

Reactions: Confucius
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad