GDT: TOR @ STL Feb 19 1PM SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Start of a four game roady with stops in The Gateway to the West, The Valley of the Sun, Sin City and The Mile High City.

-+-+-+- WARNING -+-+-+-

GAME TIME IS 1 PM Eastern Time

The new guy:

JT on the ice:

Practice notes:

Late-stayers:

JT and Lineup uncertainty:

On Lagesson:

Lineup questions:

For those interested, the team left YYZ at 1525 Eastern time on Feb 18 and arrived in CPS at 1603 Central time.

Last edited:

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
That defence core would be certainly interesting if McCabe and Lilly can't go....

Who are the next two in line for a call up? Niemela and Kokkonen? Villeneuve? Marner on defence?

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
That defence core would be certainly interesting if McCabe and Lilly can't go....

Who are the next two in line for a call up? Niemela and Kokkonen? Villeneuve? Marner on defence?
Wondering if they have much room for call ups? We all know the cap is tight. Might they have to play short? With a 1pm start tomorrow there really isn't time to get anyone from Toronto to St. Louis.

diehardleafsfan9878

Mar 9, 2015
Wondering if they have much room for call ups? We all know the cap is tight. Might they have to play short? With a 1pm start tomorrow there really isn't time to get anyone from Toronto to St. Louis.
As far as I know you can use an infinite amount of emergency call ups. Which don't count towards the cap.

Reactions: wingman75

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Because everyone I know either has to go to work or to school today, I forgot it was a holiday and didn’t plan for these afternoon games.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
IMG_3045.jpeg

Nearly didn’t see the 1PM start

Last edited:

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
The pictures on HF are hit or miss for me. Most of the time they are not working and just little broken icons. Been happening for 3 days now. Wonder if it's the site or my browser??

Also the Leafs D is pretty busted right now too. Let's hope for a big game from Sammy as the Blues will be looking to get back at us for last week's game.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
The pictures on HF are hit or miss for me. Most of the time they are not working and just little broken icons. Been happening for 3 days now. Wonder if it's the site or my browser??

Also the Leafs D is pretty busted right now too. Let's hope for a big game from Sammy as the Blues will be looking to get back at us for last week's game.
Some pics come through and some don't for me right now also. I been told switching browsers helps and some say it doesn't matter. Something changed on the site....

Reactions: Darcy Tucker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad