Confirmed with Link: [TOR/OTT] Matt Murray (25% retained), 2023 3rd round pick, 2024 7th round pick for future considerations

Status
Not open for further replies.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
Dubas is f***ing terrible haha. What next? He going to dump Reilly and go after Malkin haha. What a terrible gm he’s been. Great young core in place when he’s hired and he’s done nothing but squander it.

Kudos to the sens. Love what Pierre’s been up to.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
What's the list of proven goalies?

There's like 15 in the league that are any good.

Forsberg has one season of starting quality play and Gustavsson was not NHL quality last season.

It would be smart to get some insurance. I'd look to add someone like Comrie (who had a .920 SV% last year) to the mix.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Great move. I'm sure Matt is a great guy but I absolutely cannot wait for Debrincat, Stutzle and Norris to hang 7 on him by the 2nd intermission

Reactions: Alf Silfversson

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
He wasted a 3rd and 7th to get rid of a mistake he made, and you want him extended?

Not to mention the dude was saved from a massive mistake by Murray. Could have lost way more value swapping picks with Buffalo to dump Murray when the Leafs were a much better option due to Dubas' obsessive need to add Soo Greyhounds at any cost.
1657585605900.png

ksens

Mar 8, 2006
We're paying $1.25M for Murray to play against us for 2 years, and two draft picks.

Nice move to get out of what I assumed was an untradeable contract, but it doesn't negate the unforced error of the contract existing in the first place.

What Dubas is thinking on the other hand...

Coors19

Jul 18, 2011
Is Trent Mann taking Pierre's phone while he naps? What is going on here. Great work by the staff here in the last week. Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad