Confirmed with Link: [TOR/OTT] Matt Murray (25% retained), 2023 3rd round pick, 2024 7th round pick for future considerations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Blues fan stopping by real quick to say that Dorion has been impressive since March.
Taking a few lumps now to get almost completely out of dead cap/buyout nonsense after the 23-24 season.

The outlook is rosier for Ottawa, but Dorion needs to stay laser focused for at least two more seasons and develop pro and amateur scouting.

My two cents.

Take care and good luck.

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
I wonder how many times Murray could have played through a minor injury and/or illness last season but opted not for whatever reason?

It always seemed strange how often he was either injured or simply unable to start games, which leads me to believe he was probably not being completely sincere about his health situation.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
I wonder how many times Murray could have played through a minor injury and/or illness last season but opted not for whatever reason?

It always seemed strange how often he was either injured or simply unable to start games, which leads me to believe he was probably not being completely sincere about his health situation.
His mysterious "illness" was pretty odd, it wouldn't surprise me if that was him trying to make up excuses for his poor play, I remember DJ looking a little frustrated with Murray in the media, which is unlike him as he's usually rarely critical of specific players in front of reporters.

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone

I watched the first 5ish min of that last night and had to giggle. Tdot bringing the heavy questions right away about his time in ottawa///how the trade was recieved in the big smoke
Already looked uncomfortable.
Stroking that mini stashe anxiously.
Hearing that he's always been a leafs fan was an of course moment.
High glove //crease bumpin all season long cant wait

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Watch Toronto robidas island him and try to LTIR their way into a deep run.

Hoping Murray starts against us and we light up the leafs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad