GDT: Tonight's the Nite. Oilers meet their match

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
"Good veteran play by Nurse" according to EDM broadcast... yeah :D

For once I love the offside challenges. Now just kill this BS

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
New strategy for PP, forget zone entries and rely on slappers from the NZ. Probably as effective as the current scheme :)

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Rimer just said the Jackets have been dominant on the road in their last six. 3-1-2. Dominant. :rolleyes:

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
New strategy for PP, forget zone entries and rely on slappers from the NZ. Probably as effective as the current scheme :)
Can't we just decline the PPs?

"Good veteran play by Nurse" according to EDM broadcast... yeah :D

For once I love the offside challenges. Now just kill this BS
I like the rule/challenge. This is one of the very obvious improvements in the team from the last two seasons. Seems like it must have been a coaching issue with Lars because he is gone and boom, I think maybe we have lost two goals all season to off-sides challenges.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Outplaying EDM for 2 periods is a damn good feat even if EDM isn't bringing its "A" game.
Maybe it is less about Edmonton's play and more about the CBJ's play. This team is well rested, they should be out-hustling opponents to the puck.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Maybe it is less about Edmonton's play and more about the CBJ's play. This team is well rested, they should be out-hustling opponents to the puck.
Edmonton is a turnover machine tonight. They've been sloppy all night long.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Edmonton is a turnover machine tonight. They've been sloppy all night long.
Maybe, I thought Rosy's takeaway on Ceci was a + by Rosy moreso than a - for Ceci. It's just one example but I feel there have been more. CBJ just out-skating Oilers through two periods.

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
I’m enjoying the Edmonton broadcast tonight (watching a questionable stream because screw Bally’s, and too lazy to seek out our broadcast).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad