GDT: Tonight's the Nite. Oilers meet their match

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
That Werenski Jet’s Pizza commercial is unintentionally funny…….”Let’s go Jackets” with absolute deadpan emotionless delivery :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Cyclones Rock

joybang

Apr 5, 2021
Luckily for us the Oilers are also hellbent on turning the puck over in dangerous spots.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I liked our PP so much... combinations, shooting, scoring chances, transition... :sarcasm:
--
About play, I'll wait for the end of the game.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
I liked our PP so much... combinations, shooting, scoring chances, transition... :sarcasm:
--
About play, I'll wait for the end of the game.
I don’t know if it’s a set play or not, but when the puck carrier skates into the ozone through the middle of the ice and then immediately looks for a square pass to the boards, it never works. Like ever. Jack Roslovic always did it, and now KJ is trying it too.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I don’t know if it’s a set play or not, but when the puck carrier skates into the ozone through the middle of the ice and then immediately looks for a square pass to the boards, it never works. Like ever. Jack Roslovic always did it, and now KJ is trying it too.
Secret materials. :cool:

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
This game feels like a 5-2 one way or another. Either Jackets finally score on some of their chances or EDM gets a lucky bounce and never looks back.

EDIT: I guess can't rule out 5-2 for Jackets after 2nd and 6-5 final score for EDM :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad