Tom Wilson Has Arrived At Last

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Unfortunately, he's a 30 point player max in this league on an unsustainable pace.

I've been waiting for him to break out offensively for years and be Milan Lucic 2.0.

He just doesn't have the brain or touch to be a scorer in this league.

Loseipeg

Oct 6, 2017
Next to the Tom Wilson 4 points banner and the Winter Classic champions banner will go the "Most Haters" banner.
Yeah because i started this thread with my post due to all my hate.

You said this thread was premature and you are a caps fan. Yet when people mock it, theyre haters. Lulz

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
5 point night and getting half the Pens fanbase assmad and frothing at the mouth, good job Tom

And the eternal Islanders fan that can't get over a clean hit for 4 years running now, absolute classic.

So now that Wilson has arrived, can he prevent the Caps from choking in the playoffs again?

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
5 point night and getting half the Pens fanbase assmad and frothing at the mouth, good job Tom

And the eternal Islanders fan that can't get over a clean hit for 4 years running now, absolute classic.
LOL couldn't have said it better myself regarding both fan bases. Tom deserves a top star of the nite for his efforts and post game effect on HF :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad