Tom Wilson Has Arrived At Last

Its a Trap

Yes I’m still here to piss you off
It's more impressive to get 3 points against the Chicago Blackhawks than against the New Jersey Devils ;)
I guess you missed where this is his second three point game in his career and both have come against the Blackhawks, but it’s ok. How would you know that?

Il Stugotz

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
44 miles from Chicago
Because the Chicago player turned his back to Wilson and put himself in a bad position. Even the announcers thought it was a bad call and NBC is never kind to the Caps.

Yeah he’s gotta be more careful on those hits bc of his playing style and size. I’m not saying it’s fair or right

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
Wow, he has 12 points in 25 games while getting top-6 minutes with Backstrom and Ovechkin as his most common line combination. Truly amazing.

Looking at this list reminds me of someone, remember when DSP got 13 points in 18 games with New Jersey at the end of the 2016 season while playing top-6 minutes? Just made me chuckle a little bit.

Fake news. He’s played a majority of the season on the third line, add up the two percentages with the third line teammates its greater than with Backstrom-Ovechkin. Good try though!

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Yeah he’s gotta be more careful on those hits bc of his playing style and size. I’m not saying it’s fair or right

It's either a penalty or it isn't. His size should not be a disadvantage.

Il Stugotz

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
44 miles from Chicago
It's either a penalty or it isn't. His size should not be a disadvantage.

Ideally.

The refs are just some dudes with cognitive biases though.

Wilson did take a nice run at Bouma without taking a penalty. I’ll like him forever after fighting Joe last night. That was dope.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad