Speculation: Tom Dundon so cheap

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Tom Dundon is so cheap that when he spends over the cap, it’s only over his own brand of cap.

upload_2019-9-7_9-51-3.jpeg

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Tom Dundon so cheap he gets his gamebook from Ikea.

Reactions: Stubu

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
Tom Dundon so cheap he only paid for GARDNER for the jersey.

[This one is hard. Requires you to go visit the main board thread yourself to get it. Tom Dundon, he that cheap.]

Reactions: MinJerkBen

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
Dundon so cheap he went to the Eugene Melnyk School of Cheap and didn’t pay his tuition.

Seriously, I don't have the heart to even tell any Sens fan about this thread, let alone link to it... How one like it can possibly be amusing and gladdening instead of just the usual dose of depressant would be the final straw for too many of them poor camels/souls...

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Tom Dundon so cheap that he’s going to expect Jake Gardiner to do the gardening at PNC Arena.
Dundon: “I was talking about landscaping at my house!!!”
Waddell: “Oh. Well, Maybe we should talk about the pool party you were referring to last week. Is that also referring to your house?”
Dundon: “What else could it possibly mean?!?”
Waddell:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Dundon: “I was talking about landscaping at my house!!!”
Waddell: “Oh. Well, Maybe we should talk about the pool party you were referring to last week. Is that also referring to your house?”
Dundon: “What else could it possibly mean?!?”
Waddell:

- So... Tom... when you told you need line flushed out of the jets the first thing after you get your... gardener...
- From the garden sprinklers, Don. What?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad