Injury Report: Timo Meier out a month with Mono

Sideshow Raheem

Dec 22, 2015
I hope Meier doesn't have any long-term consequences from this (it's mono so he won't) but if this is what it takes for Goldobin to make the team, so be it

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
I hope Meier doesn't have any long-term consequences from this (it's mono so he won't) but if this is what it takes for Goldobin to make the team, so be it

Lol you talk about gifting meier a roster spot and then you say i hope he stays out long enough so goldobin can get a spot on the roster.

If goldobin can't be out a fresh out of jr player then he does not deserve to be on the roster. The sharks are not a bottom feeder they are a contender for the cup they are not just going to gift a player a spot if he doesn't earn it. Especially since the roster is already pretty full as it is with nhl calibre players.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013

Lmao jesus christ. The hypocrisy is real :laugh:

Gets happy someone has mono so he doesn't get "gifted" a roster spot then states that he's happy because another player will be gifted a spot.

Sideshow Raheem

Dec 22, 2015
Goldobin deserves a spot but probably wouldn't get one regardless of his performance in camp because Meier is the golden boy. This levels the playing field and should allow Goldobin to make it. Not hard to understand.

Meier will be fine. Org overvalues him and he'll be given every chance to leap to the big club after a few weeks in the AHL post-recovery.

Sideshow Raheem

Dec 22, 2015
Goldobin - Thornton - Pavelski
Boedker - Couture - Donskoi
Marleau - Hertl - Labanc
Nieto - Tierney - Ward

:yo::yo::yo:

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
the ****? what has goldobin showed that says he deserves a spot on the squad?

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Goldobin deserves a spot but probably wouldn't get one regardless of his performance in camp because Meier is the golden boy. This levels the playing field and should allow Goldobin to make it. Not hard to understand.

Meier will be fine. Org overvalues him and he'll be given every chance to leap to the big club after a few weeks in the AHL post-recovery.

I'm not sure you know what that word means.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Ryan Carpenter and Barclay Goodrow are **** teammates in the AHL?

U1PHT7H.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad