Player Discussion Tim Stützle - LW/C - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
The caveat is, Norris and Batherson are still trying to establish themselves physically as well. That's probably DJ's biggest incentive for keeping Tkachuk there; Batherson and Norris still get badly beat from time to time and are trying to be physically mature themselves. Putting the guy who is the least physically mature with them is just too much. I agree we should put Batherson with him though.

Tkachuk-Norris-Brown
Stutzle-Pinto-Batherson

So... Your answer to Norris and Batherson still trying to establish themselves physically, is to put him and Batherson with Pinto who's younger and smaller than Norris?

I actually think Pinto would fit in well with Tkachuk, I don't mind him with Stützle either, I just don't really get the logic here.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
So... Your answer to Norris and Batherson still trying to establish themselves physically, is to put him and Batherson with Pinto who's younger and smaller than Norris?

I actually think Pinto would fit in well with Tkachuk, I don't mind him with Stützle either, I just don't really get the logic here.

Pinto very clearly looks more physically mature than Norris, stylistically and with how each player has retained and protected the puck. Norris is more finesse, Pinto is more bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad