Player Discussion Tim Stützle - L̶W̶/C - Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Tim has been good ,but he really needs to just shoot more...Never mind passing for awhile

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
if Stutzle plays the whole season creating chances and not converting its a blessing in disguise when it comes time to discuss contract might turn something that was gonna be 8-9M aav on longterm to something thats gonna be 6-7M if he doesn't wanna 'bet on himself" in the offseason.

Kids already shitting on most of the forwards in our roster he just needs a strong workout and nutrition plan this offseason.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Stutzle needs to be better defensively, it's his biggest weakness right now & when to make a line change & getting rid of the puck fast when he is being pressured. Stop moping & start playing much harder defensively & the offence will come, he's getting plenty of chances. The team as a whole needs to cut down on goals against.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
He's incredibly talented. When it starts to go in for him, he'll explode.

I also think Pinto returning will help.

PlayOn

Jun 22, 2010
Most players that dominate the NHL as teenagers end up being hall of famers. It’s rare and difficult, not sure why anyone would expect Stu to be tearing it up just yet.

He’s clearly going to be our best forward and soon, he’s already made some big strides.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Think we can drop him ever being a center,because if we ever needed one it would be now...

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
19 yr old sophomore, struggling to find his game in the NHL.

images

How he overcomes this adversity in the coming years will be a source of his confidence. He struggles at a pretty high level

Reactions: Sicko

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
Of all the young players on the Sens, I think Stützle has the most talent. He’s getting 2-3 top level scoring chances per game. The puck is going to start going in.

Reactions: HSF and topshelf15

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Of all the young players on the Sens, I think Stützle has the most talent. He’s getting 2-3 top level scoring chances per game. The puck is going to start going in.
Agreed he is playing very well,only flaw is he needs to just start shooting the puck and forgetting his linemates for awhile

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Agreed he is playing very well,only flaw is he needs to just start shooting the puck and forgetting his linemates for awhile
I don’t think he’s really playing all that well anymore? The first ~5 games he was flying. Since ehhh lots of skating right into defenseman, wierd choices with the puck. Could be a lot of reasons as to why.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Think we can drop him ever being a center,because if we ever needed one it would be now...

Actually, I can see it now. He has simply been much more active defensively and his dishes are more befitting of a center. I am starting to be pulled back into the Stutzle is a C camp

Reactions: topshelf15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad