Prospect Info: Tim Bozon released from hospital

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I don't know it could be common out of a coma like that especially where there is swelling on the brain.. Might take a bit for the neural pathways to resume normal function

I'm thinking/hoping that's the case. Either way I'm sure his family is beyond happy now.

Good to see his little brother was right!

DogsFan*

BruceandBozons.jpeg

Look at this picture! Truly amazing. He looks great, considering the circumstances. I'm sure he'll need a few months to get back to a normal weight.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Holy ****! Thats awesome! Like nothing even happened.

What a battle he went through. Welcome back!

Well... time will tell whether he'll walk back into his old life like nothing ever happened. Now that he's recovering, the media will go away and we won't hear much about Tim until the day he steps back onto the ice... whenever that is.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Geez from moving around in his bed and trying to speak and feed himself to this? It might have take some awful time at first but seems that he is on the speedy mode! Great to see!:yo:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Here's the picture for the people who are wondering what we're talking about....

BruceandBozons.jpeg

Analyzer*

There's a couple of WHL teams who did a 50/50 and donated it to Bozon.

Good on them

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Amazing that he walks out of it without paralysis. But he looks wrecked and its going to be quite the challenge for him to make it to the big league.

On another note $1,715 doesnt seem much, I would of hoped that the canadiens would of chipped in

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Somehow it has been removed. Not sure why.

Here's a link....https://twitter.com/search?q=tim bozon&src=typd

thanks, ws.

yeah his head looks a little emaciated but really looks none the worse for wear though. pretty effing amazing. teared up a little seeing that pic. just unreal.

yeah was the 1,715 from just one organization or the sum total of all donations? that does seem low but i'm sure will help. have no idea what this all cost. i'm sure one way or another they'll come out of it fine.

and to echo everyone else, hope he can resume his hockey career. it's still beyond amazing he's alive but it would still be awful that his career gets sidelined by some freak infection.

i never knew meningitis was like that. what a crazy affliction to work that fast and to that degree. really scary to think about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad