Prospect Info: Tim Bozon released from hospital

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Yeah, I think he has had enough rest. Hopefully his brain will recover fully, he will enjoy time with his loved ones, realize the community and friends he has around him, and gets a clean bill if health to get started on training. Or perhaps he decides to go in another direction, but I hope he quickly puts this episode behind him, and seizes the day!

Franck

eltiT resU motsuC
Jan 5, 2010
Gothenburg
Glad he's out and about. Any idea of the affect this will have on his hockey career?
Is it scratched at this point, or is the possibility essentially the same as if he had sustained a season ending injury?

We don't even know if he can have a hockey career at this point.

But yes, in the best case scenario it'll be roughly equivalent to a player recovering from a serious, very long-term injury. If he can play, it will take him months, maybe years, to regain lost strength and form.

But of course hockey doesn't matter at this point, the only important thing is that Tim is healthy.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Absolutely incredible.

Tim will use this as motivation to become a better player and achieve his dream. One day he will look at this horrendous ordeal as a blessing disguised in a nightmare.

Really really proud of every one involved who managed to bring Tim from a scary prognosis to a bright outlook.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Absolutely incredible.

Tim will use this as motivation to become a better player and achieve his dream. One day he will look at this horrendous ordeal as a blessing disguised in a nightmare.

Really really proud of every one involved who managed to bring Tim from a scary prognosis to a bright outlook.

Solely based on his overall skills and his overall game, I was telling people that I was just under the impression that Bozon would never reached the NHL.

One thing is sure now.....I'm not betting against him.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
That's amazing. i almost forgot how close he seemed to be to succumbing to this awful infection. never forget his brother's tweet about him believing in him. really beautiful.

from what I've seen of his play, he might not be the strongest when it comes to finishing checks but he'll finish them and he's definitely feisty.

i don't know if you guys read that ticker twitter thing they have on habsprospects but Bozon's the only one of our prospects that I seen on there take himself to task for poor play. Remember numerous times he posted stuff like 'i suck' etc. you can tell he's hard on himself to succeed.

regardless of what happens to his career this is truly an amazing day. But I'm definitely in the camp in thinking this experience will help him become a better player.

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
So...in other words, "It will take him time to regain all that weight."

Basically, what I meant to say is that it's not the weight gaining thats going to hurt him. He'll get back to where he originally left off relatively quickly, despite how much he loss. Unlike someone who puts in years of hard work to put on new muscle to an already existing healthy frame. So yes. Time. but not really time. You drinking my sake, kimosabe?

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
On the bright side, I think the organizaiton will now value him more. We doubted his consistency and charachter, well guess what, Tim is a beast.

He is still playing right? Might see him with the dogs next year. It will give him a nice summer of recovery

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Great video.....Awesome class by the Hitmen.

Holy c*ap man. Great vid. Didn't comment much on the whole story. We've had quite too much meningitis stories back in high school.

Very scary stuff. Like sharing a cig with one guy and he's got meningitis a few days after. You just can't help but think that you were a close call. Completely random stuff. You don't realize when you're young how scary it actually is.

If Bozon fully recovers, there's nothing stopping him. That's a big :neener: to disease.

Nitehowl

Jul 28, 2005
BC Canada
G. Drinnan blog

http://gdrinnan.blogspot.ca/2014/03/bozon-out-of-hospital-but-long-road.html

https://twitter.com/WHLKootenayICE/status/450399679516139520/photo/1

A trust fund has been established to assist the Bozon family with medical- and rehabilitation-related costs with which they now are faced.
You are able to make a donation at any BMO Bank of Montreal branch in Western Canada.
Should you live outside of that area and want to donate, please mail donations to:
Western Hockey League
c/o Tim Bozon
Father David Bauer Arena
2424 University Drive NW
Calgary AB
T2N 3Y9

thom

Mar 6, 2012
You would think the Montreal Canadiens would pay for his medical costs-I guess not.As People might know Tom Galardi owns the Kamloops Blazers and Dalas Stars-his net worth is 800 million dollars.Yes I know Tim was traded to Kootney but just sayin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad