OT: Ticket Exchange Thread..read instructions (post #1) carefully

Drednic

Jul 21, 2012
I have 2 Gold seats for Leafs Vs Edmonton Saturday October 12, I can no longer go to this game as I will be out of town that weekend, looking to trade for golds to another game.

Gone.

Last edited:

HamiltonOHL

BulldogsFan00
Jun 30, 2005
Hamilton, Ontario
Tickets Question

Hi there... Looking to get my friend tickets to a boston/toronto game for xmas either for dec 8th or apr 3rd... neither game is listed on ticket master that mean the game is already sold out... if so any site where i can purchase tickets besides ebay...

Leafer220

Nov 23, 2011
The December game may be sold out, but I doubt it. The April game hasn't gone on sale yet. Only the first have of the season is available to buy right now, unless you're buying tickets from a season ticket holder. Best bet is an online site, venue kings, vivid seats, stub hub, etc. but they won't be cheap. I'd stay away from kijiji or craigslist unless you're getting the hard copies

TMLOBI

Jul 22, 2010
Toronto
The December game may be sold out, but I doubt it. The April game hasn't gone on sale yet. Only the first half* of the season is available to buy right now, unless you're buying tickets from a season ticket holder. Best bet is an online site, venue kings, vivid seats, stub hub, etc. but they won't be cheap. I'd stay away from kijiji or craigslist unless you're getting the hard copies

Are you sure? I received an email from the last minute club and it said they released the games for the month of October only. I got lucky and got a pair. Did they already release tickets for the rest of the months? I was thinking they would release November tickets sometime mid October.

HamiltonOHL

BulldogsFan00
Jun 30, 2005
Hamilton, Ontario
so i guess in november the december games will go on sale to the public and the games in april will go on sale in feb? becuase theres a ticket master 20 mins from my house in Hamilton that ive bought leaf tickets for before

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Looking to sell/trade two tickets to the Leafs/Wild game on the 15th.

They are lower bowl and aisle seats.

Last edited:

mj13

Jul 31, 2013
Toronto
looking for 2 tickets to a saturday game in november. Preferably on nov 16th vs sabres

TMLOBI

Jul 22, 2010
Toronto

the squared circle

Aug 3, 2005
Maple Leaf Gardens
Gents, I have a pair for Saturday the 12th against the Oilers.
Purples, section 312. These are my seats, hard tickets, non obstructed.

I can meet you at King and University up until 5 pm tomorrow.

PM me if interested.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Looking to sell two tickets to the game on tuesday. (vs Wild)

Price: 170 OBO (face value is 155 then tax - 175.15)

Section: 155
Seats: 16 & 17 (asile seats)
Row: 24

Vxnation

Jul 27, 2012
Hello everyone, i will be home for the holidays between December 19 and January 6.
Looking for 3 tickets to any game. Will buy 4 though since sometimes hard to get 3.

Preferably looking for any number of tickets to the detroit game to take my brother to but will be fine with any game. Thanks!!

akiberg8

Jun 12, 2007
have 2 tickets to Tuesdays game against Anaheim which I can't mae....In the corner....reds

Section 115 row 19

Looking for face value or willing to trade for comparable seats to another game

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Hello everyone, i will be home for the holidays between December 19 and January 6.
Looking for 3 tickets to any game. Will buy 4 though since sometimes hard to get 3.

Preferably looking for any number of tickets to the detroit game to take my brother to but will be fine with any game. Thanks!!

I'm looking for the exact same except I only want 2 tickets :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad