OT: Ticket Exchange Thread..read instructions (post #1) carefully

rickjames

Jul 18, 2013
London, UK
Hi, coming over from the UK and I'll be in TO for a week. Bruins fan (duh) but I'd love two tickets for the New Jersey game on November 8th. Cheaper the better I guess!

Thanks!

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Have a couple extra Winter Classic tickets; looking to trade them for Leafs/Hawks tickets on December 14th. Can even out $$ either way where applicable (cost of the WC tickets were $172 each incl. the AHL game).

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

My dad has season tickets. He hates stubhub and has this "list serve" where he just tells his email group he doesn't want the tickets and will sell them face value to whoever wants them first. If you PM me, I'll let you know when he tells me he has this years email group together and then you can decide whether you want to give me your email address and I can try to add it to his email list myself (don't worry about telling me your email now - just tell me if you want me to PM you in a few weeks and ask you think if you want to share your email at that time).

The tickets he gives away are ones he doesn't use himself for business and the ones I don't take off him...so no friday/weekend tickets will be available i don't think and probably no mid-week tickets to a decent team.

Ehsian

Jun 29, 2010
I'm looking for 2 tickets for Dec 3 vs the Sharks for a buddy's birthday.

If anyone has decent tickets avail, please PM the price and seat locations!

[EDIT] also looking for 2 tickets to Sept 29 for the preseason game vs Detroit!

Swarez

Mar 10, 2011
ive been browsing kijiji seems like all the good deals are for preseason games...thats the only time people are "nice" enough to sell for face value :D

btw im looking for 4 side by side tickets to a weekend game before christmas

if anyone has shoot me a pm, even though the thread does not condone it ...if it's above face i dont care as long as it's reasonable lol

It's not about nice, its Toronto a city where we go to make money. Our family has 4 greens in 308, and sell two of them to a local distribution company for twice face. A lot of people are in similar situations, they can keep there family tickets because its easy to sell a chunk for over face and pay.

BTW if anyone has a real charity they are involved with and want tickets (for youth/underprivileged etc) for pre season PM me. My dad gives them away most years as not worth selling.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Leafs vs Oilers, October 12 (4 Purples)

Hate having to sell these but out of town for Thanksgiving.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

**** GONE STOP PMing ME********

Last edited:

IcedTwoTimer

Sep 10, 2010
EDIT: SOLD

Looking to dispose of my pair of greens vs FLA on Jan 30 @ face value.
Hard tickets. PM if interested.

Last edited:

jvuka

Jun 8, 2011
GTA
Looking for pair of tickets against the Bruins!
Will take any seats!!

Please PM!

Radomon

Jun 1, 2004
Stockholm
Hey guys! I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I'll try anyway.

Me and two of my friends have decided that we'll fly over to Toronto in january to finally see a Leafs game live. We haven't decide which game yet, but it'll either be jan 4th vs the Rangers, jan 7th vs the Islanders or 12th of january vs the Devils.

So my question to you is 1) is it possible to get tickets for one of those three games? and 2) what's the best, easiest and cheapest place for us to get them?

I would REALLY appreciate if anyone could help me with this!

bzer

Jan 31, 2009
I'm still looking for two tickets any day for this season. PM me thanks

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation
managed to score 4 obstructed tickets to the pens game...for some reason they seem to charge the same amount as a regular purple ticket for the obstructed..call it **** but whatever ill take it

moose11

Feb 17, 2006
I have two tickets to the Leafs/Penguins game on Saturday 10/26.

Looking to trade them for two tickets to Leafs/Rangers on Saturday 1/4/14.

PM if you have tickets to the Rangers game and want to trade.

gustavsson50

Jul 19, 2010
Brampton
Hey I m buying a ticket off kijiji. How can u tell if ticket is fake. He says hes providing the hard copy of ticket. Any suggestions? ?

u2devs

Dec 11, 2006
NJ
I am hoping for 2-4 tickets for the November 8th game against the Devils for a friend's bachelor party trip. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

TMLOBI

Jul 22, 2010
Toronto
I have a pair of purples to the game on October 17th. I have something to do that night (hockey related ;) ) and want to trade the tickets for equal tickets to any of the home games in October that don`t fall on Thursday. PM if interested

last_sd

Jun 9, 2007
I know it's last minute but anyone have a pair of Leafs VS Red Wings(Sat Sep 28, 2013 @Toronto) preseason game tickets?

I don't think I can afford the regular game tickets.

last_sd

Jun 9, 2007

Thanks for this. But I think I will pass. I thought I could score some pre-season tickets for less than $50 each but I guess I was way off. (Also I don't live close to Scarborough so the pick up is too much hassle)

Maybe I will keep checking StubHub to see if anyone drops the price in last minute.

Ehsian

Jun 29, 2010
Thanks for this. But I think I will pass. I thought I could score some pre-season tickets for less than $50 each but I guess I was way off. (Also I don't live close to Scarborough so the pick up is too much hassle)

Maybe I will keep checking StubHub to see if anyone drops the price in last minute.

I paid $65 each for mine on Kijiji; behind the benches, 13 rows up.

Depends where you want to sit probably.

AlMo

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Looking to take my 3 year old son to his first hockey game and would really appreciate if someone had something for sale. I am not really picky about what game but after Xmas would be ideal. My son has become obsessed with hockey and it's actually his first year of ice hockey and I think he would love to go to a live Leafs game.

If anyone can help just pm me.......thanks in advance!

moose11

Feb 17, 2006
I have two tickets to the Leafs/Penguins game on Saturday 10/26.

Looking to trade them for two tickets to Leafs/Rangers on Saturday 1/4/14.

PM if you have tickets to the Rangers game and want to trade.
Still looking to trade my 2 tickets to Pens/Leafs on 10/26 for the 1/4/14 Rangers/Leafs game. My seats are in 317. PM with an offer. Will only accept tickets traded direct from a STH account as I am not located in Toronto to meet and exchange in person.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00