Ticket Buying/Selling & Ticket Questions

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I saw preseason schedule, but why not possible to buy tickets to these games? I see that only 4 tickets available. It is ok? Or maybe after some time will be additional tickets?
I ask it because I will be first time in USA and I don't know how work this process..
If you are on their email list, you'll me be made aware of when they go on sale. For preseason, I would look at sites like Vivid and StubHub since people typically sell those for less than they paid.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Yeah you definitely won't have issues getting preseason tickets. Heck last time I went to Fan Fest they were giving them away if you bought something from the shop.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Does anyone know when the partial plan info was out last year....specifically, what are the A,B,C &D plans?

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I don't remember when the 10 game plan dates are released. They used to have more obvious names like the big game plan or the weekend plan. I had the weekend plan and it changed to the B plan I think. Apparently it means they can't guarantee weekend games any more but I still got a lot of them.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I don't remember when the 10 game plan dates are released. They used to have more obvious names like the big game plan or the weekend plan. I had the weekend plan and it changed to the B plan I think. Apparently it means they can't guarantee weekend games any more but I still got a lot of them.
Yes....Last year they were labeled A through D, and one of them was a weekend plan. I don't remember what letter I have, but I do remember that I had one Friday and one Saturday and the rest were mostly Thursday nights.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
I'm going to Tampa on November and I should be there for games on 21/11 and 23/11 against the Panthers and Hawks.
When's the best time to buy the tickets and where? Is there any arena zone I should avoid because of limited visibility?

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
I'm going to Tampa on November and I should be there for games on 21/11 and 23/11 against the Panthers and Hawks.
When's the best time to buy the tickets and where? Is there any arena zone I should avoid because of limited visibility?

As soon as they release tickets for the season is the best time and those of us on the email/text update list can let you know. You can purchase single game tickets directly from ticketmaster via the Lightning website. In my humble opinion, it's probably the safest way to purchase tickets and you can see exactly where the seats are. They also list the seats that Season Ticket Members are re-selling so you can buy those if you prefer a particular seat.

There really are no bad seats in Amalie because of the way it's built. I personally avoid the corners because I like to see the Jumbotron straight on but there are no poles or supports blocking the view from anywhere. Terrace seats (where my 1/2 season seat is) are the top level, but I still have a great view from Row F. :) I'm going to link you to the Amalie Seating interactive which can let you see what your view would look like from any given seat. On the Lightning website, it's under the Amalie Arena tab and is the Seating Chart. This separate from the ticket purchasing area but gives a great view of any seat!

Tampa Bay Lightning Virtual Venue™ by IOMEDIA

Edited to add: IGNORE the prices listed in the Virtual Venue as they are a few years old! :P

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
As soon as they release tickets for the season is the best time and those of us on the email/text update list can let you know. You can purchase single game tickets directly from ticketmaster via the Lightning website. In my humble opinion, it's probably the safest way to purchase tickets and you can see exactly where the seats are. They also list the seats that Season Ticket Members are re-selling so you can buy those if you prefer a particular seat.

There really are no bad seats in Amalie because of the way it's built. I personally avoid the corners because I like to see the Jumbotron straight on but there are no poles or supports blocking the view from anywhere. Terrace seats (where my 1/2 season seat is) are the top level, but I still have a great view from Row F. :) I'm going to link you to the Amalie Seating interactive which can let you see what your view would look like from any given seat. On the Lightning website, it's under the Amalie Arena tab and is the Seating Chart. This separate from the ticket purchasing area but gives a great view of any seat!

Edited to add: IGNORE the prices listed in the Virtual Venue as they are a few years old! :P

Thank you so much.
If you could let me know when the tickets will be available that would be awesome :)

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Thank you so much.
If you could let me know when the tickets will be available that would be awesome :)

I'd be happy to let you know. :)

Should actually be pretty soon since the 10 Game and Half Season STM game schedules have been released. I'll also be at the Hawks game in Nov. as it's part of my 1/2 season package. :D

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Anyone would be willing to share with me the OFFER CODE? (PM and of course only as long as there's no ticket limit that you need)

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Trying to buy the tickets and ticketmaster is failing...

Can anybody make a sim of buying one for the Panthers game on the 21st of November?
I can't get past selecting them

Wozza84

Jan 6, 2009
Hi all, regular reader of the boards but not usually a poster! Just looking for some guidance. I am coming over from the UK in December for the first time and hoping to catch a game. What are the views like up in the gods? I am looking at tickets in the 308 sections due to budget, but if I won’t be able to see much I will see what I can stretch to.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give!

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona

Just bought the tickets for the Tampa-Florida on 21st November in section 301 Row K. Thank you so much!!!
There was 15$ extra cost per ticket that I had no idea. Thanks ticketmaster.

If anybody here cannot attend the one on the 23rd against the Blackhawks please PM me, depending on the price I would be interested in buying a ticket.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Hi all, regular reader of the boards but not usually a poster! Just looking for some guidance. I am coming over from the UK in December for the first time and hoping to catch a game. What are the views like up in the gods? I am looking at tickets in the 308 sections due to budget, but if I won’t be able to see much I will see what I can stretch to.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give!

There really aren't any bad seats in Amalie Arena. But here's a link to the Amalie Seating interactive which can let you see exactly what your view would look like from any given seat. On the Lightning website, it's under the Amalie Arena tab and is the Seating Chart. This is separate from the ticket purchasing area but gives a great view of any seat! My half season ticket is in 330 and I LOVE my seat. :heart: I would avoid the corners if you can because it's much harder to see the Jumbotron. The sides or ends give you a much better view of it.

Just IGNORE the prices listed in the Virtual Venue as they are a few years old!

You'll have a great time! :D

Edited to add: Section 308 should be fine as you'll get a straight on view of the Jumbotron, even if it's a bit smaller on the ends of the rink as opposed to the sides. Try to get as low a row as you can afford as you'll get an even better view. ;)

Reactions: Wozza84

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
My wife was nice enough to get me tickets to the Montreal game via the Chase promo; 106 row C and for the Pittsburgh game in the lower bowl too. God I love that woman.:D

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Quick question regarding why I was not able to purchase tickets in this section. Last month when I bought my tickets on December 13th from Ticketmaster's website I originally tried to purchase 2 tickets in section 104, row E. The map on Ticketmaster showed 3 seats next to each other and they were highlighted in blue so they were not being sold on re-sale. Anyway when I click 2 of the seats and tried to click checkout it said I was not allowed to purchase them and I have wondered why that is? Could it be something simple as I needed to purchase all 3 seats which I wouldn't need to since it's myself and my Dad only going to the game, so we didn't need to purchase a 3rd ticket.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad